1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thank you for being so supportive you've been very helpful mate

2. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Check in day 41 I didn't even think I could work this time 41 days ago now I'm to busy working to do anything else, clearly this is what I need

3. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Yeah cold showers are amazing

4. the alpha project

You have done so well and supported so many Spartans. I look forward to seeing you become the next God of War!

5. the alpha project

Sometimes all we can do is just be patient and let the storm pass

6. the alpha project

Check in 18 Days remaining

Hello Spartans

The holiday season is here! And there will be a lot of offers to let go, relax, have a drink, a toke, an extra dessert. Maybe watch a movie. And for some of us there may be some free time available. Possibly alone.

I knew this would be the final part of my journey when I started. The next two weeks are my final test in the 100 day challenge. My plan is to check in everyday as usual. And learn from all of you. Be inspired by all of you and motivated by all of you. I’m ready for the big fight Spartans. And I know I will reach glory with you at my side!

A-Hoo!

7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

You got this my friend!

Looking forward to reading your posts and being motivated and inspired by you. Thank you for sharing :)

8. EternalProgress

EternalProgress Fapstronaut

9. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

101 days man you are killing it.

11. thank you for your favor and magnanimity ...
    It's of your greatness ...
    check in day 52

12. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

13. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

14. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day forty-seven.

15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Today I'm starting the first day of my Christmas Break, and I have a busy, challenging day ahead:

I'm rising early, driving an hour north, and spending the day in nature, at a state park, for some fresh air, hiking, and mountainbiking.

I'm bringing only the essentials: backpack, water, almonds, protein bars, and an apple. I'm going to embrace the sights, smells, sounds, and the unfamiliarity of being in the woods and in nature

While I'm exploring in nature I will make minimal use of my digital device. I'm instead going to do my best to look people in the eye, smile, and acknowledge them as they pass by.

This evening I'm attending a high-school reunion with a female, a friend who is married and whom I haven't seen since June 2019. She knows all about the changes I've undertaken the past few months.

I will admit attending the reunion feels like a significant challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing my friend, but I'm not looking forward to attending the reunion. This is something that I feel like I MUST do. This is testing my comfort zone and bringing up some ugly and disturbing remembrances of my past.

I've never felt at ease interacting with people in a crowded bar drinking alcohol, and I was an unhappy outcast at my high school. I made zero friends at this school, which I attended only for a year and a half before dropping out and moving out of state.

My high school years were just a very tough, miserable, and lonely experience. So it's going to be a challenge tonight walking into this bar and interacting with strangers.

But at least I'm trying. And at least I'm attending with a friend. My goal, though is to uncling myself at times from the proximity of my friend and risk mingling with strangers. I've never liked risking rejection and engaging in smalltalk with strangers, but the reward of interacting with a pretty woman or two might be worth the risk and effort :)

I feel nervous just thinking about it.

Have a great day Spartans!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  16. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

A wise man I know once told me:

“When your really young.. you worry about what others think of you..

When your a little older... you don’t care so much about what they think...

And when your old... you realize they weren’t thinking of you...”

Basically, they are all too busy thinking the same thing... worring about what others think. When you acknowledge this, you just freed yourself from that form of self mental slavery. Now you can do what you want, positively, without caring if you “look cool”.

The fact your here..proves your someone worth knowing... those not worth knowing don’t take steps to improve themselves

17. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

18. day 99 checking in
    23 hours 27 min to go.
    What to say again? I am near this time, every second I am approaching the final goal of this challenge and I am kinda sad because after all the journey I had along with you, it's sad to finish. But I promise you my friends.
    I've maybe finished this challenge
    but I am not done yet.