✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

Day 5 check in! I definitely feel that its easier than when i peaked through my 23 day streak. I feel that endurance building in.

2. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

3. I realized, I can't be running around with the sword in my hand unconsciously. I need to understand how to listen to it so it will be a part of the environment that it blends in with nature. I can't force everything just by killing it immediately. Being a Shinobi is more than just fighting in their life. It has a deeper meaning. I'm trying to grasp that understanding, that there are so many aspects even in my own weaknesses that brings potential of growth.
    Day 1 Check In: I resisted a lot of urges yesterday, went and peeked but realized that's the way to accept my defeat but I am not done yet. I want to continue and reach the highest I could never expect of myself. This is my way of showing myself my true potential.

4. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Healthy way of thinking. You are not crushing yourself. You will get there if you are not already

5. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Day 11. Leveled up to genin.

See you guys in ~9 days for my next promotion. Stay strong and positive. Don’t falter, victory is at hand!
    Wishing you all good luck and blessed days ahead!

One Eyed Owl, MHero, belio123 and 3 others like this.
  6. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Putting the effort in. I like

7. Day 50
    Never felt better and Until I become Hokage there's No Way I'm gonna Relapse

8. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Fuck yeah

9. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

Confidence is very good. It automatically comes with long Nofap. I heard some where that 'humbleness' is the best way to control our sexual urges.

10. Day 17 (Very early post today. Also, the strikethrough might be true, or it may not be true, based on y'alls opinions.)

Don't worry, I'm not very mad at myself like the day 84 time. Last night, I went to bed at around 12:40 am. The last two nights, I went to bed at around 3:40 am. I was just having fun with some friends those days (or to be specific, two friends one day, I think, and one friend the other day).

It was taking me SOOOO long to get to sleep, my GOSH. You know, I'm telling myself, 'I need to find a way to get to sleep because I need to be able to focus on my schoolwork in the morning and afternoon.' So, I'm sorry to say, but I relapsed (with my pants on) without touching my dick. (How I did that was simple: Like making my arm move, I made my dick move. I looked up an Instagram post that was, well, you know, duh! lol, hot). Note also that I had tried other various methods that didn't break my rule system so much. The Instagram post broke the rules even more, but I had a reason. (Also, I do know that I am creating excuses, but look yo, I NEEDED some sleep. I needed to be able to focus for school.) I tried relapsing by using my imagination with my eyes closed. I was debating whether to accept the urges because of this mandatory sleep, or if I should just stay up all night (which is something I didn't want to do). I feel bad that I broke the rules, but I felt (during the time) that that was necessary. Look yo, put your shoes in my situation. If you are the kind of guy who makes good grades and has morals to get his schoolwork done, and if you couldn't sleep because your dick was so hard, then what would you do: 1. Stay up all night and feel tired when you're trying to do your schoolwork. 2. Ejaculate so you can go to sleep. I choose option 2. What option would y'all choose? If you chose option 1, then do you think I should reset my counter? I would understand why. I broke the rules, after all. But then again, I NEEDED the sleep.

To conclude, what do you guys think? Would you choose option 1, or option 2? Do you have another option that you
    would rather choose? If you chose option 1, then do you think I should reset my counter? If so, why? If not, why not?

I have a really good feeling that this is going to be a heated debate, but I really want to hear y'alls advice.

11. Marcus_27

Marcus_27 Fapstronaut

12. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 47!

@Ninja7492 That was indeed a though situation, and but in the end only yourself can be the true judge of your own relapes. I think it very much depends on your situation:

- Have you PMO'ed to Instagram before? Or is it a big trigger for you that leads you to PMO?
    - Have you ever done this before of masturbating to fall asleep?
    - What is the level/intensity of your addiction?

One thing that in my opinion tips the scale towards a relapse is having used Instagram, you said it yourself that the reason you masturbated was because you needed to fall asleep. While that is understandable, i think that by resorting to Instagram (that you yourself admited was a rule you broke) your were tricked by your own brain. By that I mean, that while it started off as just masturbating to be able to calm down and therefore go to sleep, it became to a certain extent (even if not 100%) also about fullfilling your need for sexy images, because you went on instagram to do it, while you could have just masturbated without it.

But like I said, in the end only you can judge it. Whatever you end up choosing, just don't let your defences go down and keep moving forward!

13. "while you could have just masturbated without it." That hit me hard. I didn't really think about much until you said it. However, I was also thinking about the fact that I should masturbate without using my hand, as that would be breaking the rules a lot. You're also right about the Instagram thing. "fullfilling your need for sexy images, because you went on instagram to do it". That's true, I was in a very horny state.

Let me answer your other questions:

1. "Have you PMO'ed to Instagram before? Or is it a big trigger for you that leads you to PMO?"

Answer: I haved pmo'ed to Instagram twice in my life. Is it a big trigger? Well, it can be, but usually anytime I relapse, I'm not using Instagram.

2. "Have you ever done this before of masturbating to fall asleep?"

Answer: This is the first time that this has ever happened.

3. "What is the level/intensity of your addiction?"

Answer: Hmmmmm, that's interesting. I could probably make it for 2 weeks straight. Because my first method (which was hatred) is completely gone, I've been relying on other factors. While coronavirus is probably an overused excuse to fap, I can't blame it. In reality, I actually have to blame myself. I am the cause of all of my horny actions. Yesterday was an extreme situation. It was raining outside. Because of that, I couldn't play basketball. All of the games that I've been playing have become boring. I played a Chess game, then I got bored again. I felt tired as well.

But still, I can't use an extreme situation as an excuse. Coronavirus is a true test of our mental abilities (which is something that I have heard NO ONE talk about on NoFap). Whoever doesn't masturbate and ejaculate for at least a month during this quarantine is truly a warrior. I want to be one of those people.

Well, you see, the thing on my phone is that because I don't have the full internet service, I can't use the phone's messaging app. So what I did was download Instagram. I also have Hangouts.

The next time I get any girl's contact information, I should use Hangouts, not Instagram. Instagram is filled with hot pictures that are tempting to look at. I might delete Instagram and transfer the contact information to Hangouts. Yeah, that's sounds like a good idea.

I'm not the kind of the guy who works out because I don't have a good reason (while you might) for working out. And while the only good reason (for now, and for me) for working out might be just so I won't be bored, my eventual habit would fade because of the strain.

"I was fortunately never put in this situation"

It seems for me that the rare instances are getting more common. I need to stop making these excuses. Plus, if I let this slide, then there's a very high chance that I'll do this again so I can have pleasure. I can't let this happen.

"Resetting your counter thats up to you, but if i did what u did i would reset my counter because i broke the rules of No PMO simple as that."

Yeah, it's now decided: I'm resetting my counter. While jerking off due to not being able to socialize with other people seems like the perfect excuse, I can't let that happen. I need to find new habits. If you have any suggestions, please list them. (And like I already said, while you may have a reason for working out, I don't.)

Thank you @BeastBoyBalling 獣 , @nico2211, and @belio123 for your advice. I greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2020
  14. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

15. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

16. - Day 9

Not satisfied yet, i know i can do much better, i know i can. come on i want more!

[​IMG]

17. Day 1

Today hasn't been so boring, so that's good. I need to not be bored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.