✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

2. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. Zen313

Zen313 New Fapstronaut

Alright, count me in.
    Lets do this

4. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Let´s break the rules and think differently
    My eyes bleed, in order to see free
    To grow, I first have to fall on my knees
    The hate will be transformed into peace
    Sasuke Mangekyou.gif

5. Come out of fb,insta etc ,then u will have space to think and do something productive exercise,meditation,cooking so on.
    I also had the same problem of not getting sleep.then i thought to myself instead of P i'll watch some feel good movie. That helped me a lot.I had a sound sleep that night.To say if i had watched p then m there is one chance that i'll do it again and as i am resisting it for days.I would feel exhaustion doing m, the next day and also the regret,guilt associated with it ,that is in no way going to help u.
    Wishing u success !!!

6. Unfortunately I fell off and stopped logging for a while.
    Back to day 1 for me.
    Good luck all

7. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

8. Marcus_27

Marcus_27 Fapstronaut

9. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

10. - Day 10

Good to achieve a rank after some time again, i miss being a Genin... This is just the start!

[​IMG]

11. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

12. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

Day 7 check in! Made it through a whole week. Covenant Eyes has been helping a lot since it sends my online search reports to my friend. So much easier.

13. Day 2

Sorry that I haven't updated the Naruto post much. I know I have been talking about the Naruto post a lot. I also know how annoying it is when you have to keep on waiting. Please don't tell me that I should go at my own pace and/or that I should take my time. What you don't realize is that actually slows me down exponentially. I understand that some people want to read this. I'll have it done sometime. I can't guarantee it that I'll have it done by May, either. This post is going to be so long, that the number of characters in this post might even surpass @Invincible Under The Sun's first post on his journal. So don't expect me to have this done anytime soon.

The one BIG thing that hits home today is that after many years (since 4th grade), I confessed my feelings to a girl through text (I wish I did it in person.) We go to different schools. Also note that I'm not desperate; I'm completely fine if she rejects me. Plus, I don't even expect her to respond within 7 days (which is the number of days I'll be deleting my Instagram profile). I made that clear through the 2 texts I sent her. Wish me luck.

About that: If she likes me, then more the reason to quit pmo (because then she becomes a part of my life). If she doesn't like me, then that's fine as well, I still have my reasons: 1. It's hard to socialize / things get very awkward when you're just sitting or standing there and not saying anything. 2. I get too lazy when I masturbate. It's all I ever think about when I'm doing it, and it's not right either. My mind is being hardwired to only f*** girls because of their appearance. 3. I can't think normally when speaking to people when all that is on mind is women. It's a horrible thing. 4. I don't have the guts to get a girl alone so I can admit my feelings to her. 5. I can't easily ask girls out. 6. My confidence is so low when talking to girls.

14. What kind of hate? Hatred never brings peace, except when the good side wins the battle against the bad side.

15. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

16. Day 2. Feels great to be logging in this challenge with everybody again.

17. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Did I say that hate brings peace? I think I did not say that. It´s a poem tho. Understand it as you wish

18. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Wow that is clearly a commitment. Must have a trustworthy friend over there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.