1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." -Abraham Lincoln

check-in @cr7da8055

2. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
  3. MixerAwersome

hey guys, I think I released sperms while urinating, Is it normal?

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Be
    Day 24 check in

5. My jaw dropped when I read that.

6. I have this sometimes, it's normal to get rid of excess/dead

7. As @primordial-saiyan said the body get rid of the dead sperm.
    I, for example, even without a WD, I found myself with "dirty boxer". I had too much sperm, a bit went out in the night.

8. It could have been even better ;).
    But I lost at beginning of March, and @Alex_Al was so kind to give me the rematch :)

9. MixerAwersome

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
    -C.S.Lewis

check-in @cr7da8055

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You deserve it and you prove it... I m proud for you my little bro!

11. I'm feeling good at the moment, the real challenge for me always are nights but I had awful urges this morning and last night. Alhamdulillah no relapse.

12. Go to sleep early! You got this!

13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 2. I shut down again despite trying not to during the end of last week and went on a four time binge over 3 days. I blame my shitty planning skills not acknowledging the fact that Wednesday is not going to have much time for me to get my stuff done and shut down as a result of not achieving 'perfection'. This mistake will not repeat again.

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I hope you have realised the mistake that sometimes striving for perfection might not always work out. We must strive for getting things done first,then looking for ways to better it!

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 25 check in

16. Made a mistake today just as I woke up, I woke up and whilst half asleep looked up P and MO'd. First time I've ever failed like that but we go again.

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

United’s 19 game unbeaten run has unfortunately come to an end at the hand of Chelsea @Leader of ME @primordial-saiyan. We really shouldn’t have played with a back 5, and De Gea, I just have now words for him now. We need to improve, we need that ucl spot now that Leicester dropped points. I truly agree with Mark Goldbridge’s rant after the game. @primordial-saiyan your thoughts on this?

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Your brain is evolving to find new ways to feel great. I know you will adapt better,cause I had similar problems as well, but you know if you stay strong hopefully it won’t repeat.