1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

2. n7elite30

n7elite30 Fapstronaut

Check-in on Day 19. First real test of this reboot. Got angry at my parents and then later fell into a rabbit hole of questionable ASMR videos on YouTube before bed. Didn’t MO at all but it *was* close to being a psub. Still, not resetting the counter. Today will be better.

3. Day 11. Have a good week everyone.

4. Every seven days it keeps coming back for the past month... Pinpointed the problem as being going to bed later in the weekend. Will put in extra steps this weekend to ensure that I can break past seven days and stay consistent.

5. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 20..... No urges which is good but now I have issue for which I don't have word. Sometimes, I go completely blank which is very dangerous. Earlier yesterday I was riding bike and at a turn it happened. I was not sure where I was but that turn is merely 500m from my room. It happened 2 or 3 days earlier also, when I was trying to sleep early and suddenly I was blank for few seconds. It may be due to work stress or something else but this is very concerning. I am sure it has nothing to do with NoFap, because In past I had streak of 21 days and I didn't notice anything like this.

6. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

7. been a while but this is my day 10 check.

thinking_differently likes this.
  8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking.
    ...noticed that there is a tendency to ruminate over something you think you done wrong especially if it can bear negative consequences,although there is no point in doing it because if there are consequences you gonna face them anyway weather you worry about them or not,but in case if you manage to get away it would cost you a lot of stress by worrying

9. _Star_Platinum

_Star_Platinum Fapstronaut

thinking_differently likes this.
  10. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

Day 72. Still playing dramatic Gohan music.

11. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

12. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

13. Checking-in Day-13. Got some slight urges but surpressed it. Looks like the flatline is over now.
    I will not PMO today as well and not go the bathroom unneccesarily.

14. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

15. n7elite30

n7elite30 Fapstronaut

Day 20! After the state I woke up in this morning, I’m starting to understand why the next step is Oozaru...

16. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut