1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the wierdo dream. There's was a man around my house. Asking around for something. I talked to him and figured he's a vet. So asked him few questions and felt something strange. A cop walked to my door and slowly approached from my behind. I continued to chat with this man. Soon he's in position, I swiftly moved a side. He took him down and into custody. Another cop came and I asked her what the hell. She said there's a prison break and few are still on the loose. I woke up and took a light physical training.

Work is done. I'm sure I impressed the commander. Also reviewed first aid training. Hope I'm never gonna use that again. But be prepared.

End the day with a prayer for continuous.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    fg4795 and Aliman8 like this.
  2. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 3 km run in 13'22'',stretching, 15 minutes of meditation, 45 minutes of studying PMO and 13 pull ups.

im’possible and fg4795 like this.
  3. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Reporting day 132

Had a job interview today and went to therapy.

fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  4. idk what day it is today tbh. I don't think I did too well on the test yesterday and I almost majorly messed up by procrastinating on another exam today. I gotta get my head in the game. I also allowed myself to roleplay with someone on a chat website which was a bad move on my part.

5. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 3 km run in 12'40",15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying PMO, stretching and 13 pull ups.

im’possible likes this.
  6. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Did a pft for honoring the beret. After that, found an unidentified fixed object on my floor. Which is a metal bar. Similar but longer than my lieutenant pin. No idea where this came from. Isn't it too soon for Santa to show up?

During the work time, had an unexpected trigger outside. There's a dress killer. If you can even call that crashing heart feeling means got triggered. Never mind. Back room, I cleaned my grand father's age chess board and ready to refresh some moves. Out.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    fg4795 and Aliman8 like this.
  7. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

My skepticism is starting to get the better of me again. The thoughts of nofap being bs are starting to come back. And yet every time i pmo, i feel drained and zombie like. My motivation for the day, or at least for the next few hours, just completely goes away. I'm not sure how to get past this skepticism, but I wanna trust the process. I know that breaking this horrible habit is the right move for my life and my future. I tried not thinking or focusing on nofap too much but that ended up just leading to complete apathy regarding nofap, so I'm going to try the opposite and watch/read more nofap content. Perhaps that'll fill in the holes that leave me skeptical.

fg4795 likes this.
  8. The best of luck girl :)

bornagaingirl likes this.
  9. Day 85 hell mode checking in

Aliman8 likes this.
  10. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 6 km run in 34 minutes, stretching, 2×27 push ups, 15 minutes of meditation and 50 minutes of studying PMO done.

11. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Thanks! They asked for a second interview on Monday! Looking good so far.

fg4795 likes this.
  12. Keeping finger crossed for you :)

bornagaingirl likes this.
  13. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Reporting on a new day Zero as of today.

Felt the need to comeback to this thread for the teamwork motivation to keep my counter going.

Running steps today for speed training 8 x sets x 12 steps with 1min rest.

Trying out for Semi-Pro Football in 2021.

Read in my Sports Psychology book that a way to cultivate confidence in a big way is to become the most well-prepared of anyone. That’s gonna be me.

TheNewestCreation and fg4795 like this.
  14. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

15. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 12 km run in 1h 12 minutes, stretching , 54 push ups, 246 sec holding the plank, 15 minutes of meditation and 40 minutes of studying PMO done.

16. Day 24 checking in. Almost at a month.