1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What type of girl you like to date? Your dream girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Brokenwings27

Brokenwings27 Fapstronaut

One who truly loves God period.

I'm Strength, Coak Hakola and Fat Boy like this.
  2. In terms of religious purposes, its a must have in order for me to marry. I'd like to not ask for much but as long as the personality hits different , I'm down.

CarP likes this.
  3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Having been with a few stunners in the past, its no longer something I really gotta have anymore. Way overrated in many respects, but if she possesses beauty, its a challenge to ignore her beauty and instead laser-focus on her character and virtues and not get distracted by her physical beauty.

This is my new modus operandi though.

Vanquisher12 and Metis07 like this.
  4. My ideal life partner would be a woman who has sympathy for others as well as children. I like a girl who is a strong person by herself but also would be open and a little vulnerable with me. I would love to have someone to support as well as someone to care about me when shits not going to good. I love feminine women and I'm a sucker for expressive eyes.

Vanquisher12, Rents77 and Deckerstar like this.
  5. Surprised your answer wasn't this.
    127152764_3473645546090088_7815249878305945694_n.jpg

6. Deckerstar

Deckerstar Fapstronaut

If she's funny and spiritual I'm all in

modern milarepa likes this.
  7. I loved the one I quoted more cause it was SO out of place it drove me nuts. I don't really have a specific type and I don't know much they mean by tall women. Fortunately, google has my horny back-
    upload_2021-5-3_19-44-24.png
    But I'd be down if she was around my height, which is 5'9. In general, I don't think I'd have a problem dealing with tall women doe. I did have a problem with it a while ago but that was 2020 shit.

8. Google boii saved you boii.
    Hmm did you just say 5'9? I am assuming you have watched this anime and I have one reference but it will go against forum guidelines so for now lets forget about it.

9. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Sounds like some major IOI’s there! Stay in touch with her in case her relationship doesn’t work out, but I know I don’t need to tell you that.

BoraxKarloff likes this.
  10. I always say I don't have a type but the fact is that all the women I love physically look kinda the same. Literally all. In terms of personality, I'm open to literally anyone that isn't a bad person haha. Bad person means A LOT of things in my book though

BoraxKarloff likes this.
  11. DM lad (if you want). We are fellow men of culture.

12. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Blue eyes, brunette, confident but not a arrogant, takes care of herself, shares the same values and is looking to grow together mentally and physically.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  13. Cute , one who take care of herself and her body ;) , smart and good humour , fair skin is appreciated
    Idc about height

14. Brokenwings27

Brokenwings27 Fapstronaut

I know it may be hard but there is one out there for you. That person who truly truly loves him has been searching far and wide for a man that does too and has found none either, so when you two meet its a no brainer that you will be meant for each other.

Once that one is found you have to look no further.

Being with a woman who doesnt make you happy will just toss you to and fro bouncing from one to another being their emotional punching bag. No sense and use for it

Fat Boy likes this.
  15. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Well, men are a lot more flexible with looks than women are that's for sure.

Coak Hakola, Ghost79 and Rents77 like this.
  16. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Anyone that just doesn't reject your interests. She doesn't have to be a werido herself but I absolutely love when a girl has unique characteristics, habits or do weird stuff of their own. The kind of girl that just wants to have a good time and doesn't judge.

Physically I like middle east kind of girls.

17. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I seem to go for photographers, whether they do it professionally or just as a hobby. I don't know why, I just do.

18. That's because straight and narrow is the way and few be that find it.. So it's always going to be hard to find that out of the general public, at this present time. I have come in contact with some women online that are very dedicated to God but I believe most of them are too old for a guy in his 20s and a good portion of them are married.