Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

2. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

Day 84!! (without P)
    Day 1 (without MO)

I MOed yesterday. I lasted a bit over a week I think. What triggered it was Instagram, so I uninstalled that too. Today I'm not feeling great but I'm also not feeling bad. I'm grateful that this time I could find what the trigger was and do something about it. In the future, I have to learn to do something to remove the trigger before relapsing.
    This morning has been very unproductive. There's so many things that I want to do but these kind of days it is hard to do anything because my attention span is very short. And that makes me feel at a disadvantage from others. Many times I feel like people are making progress in other areas of life and I'm stuck trying to fight this addiction and figure out other secondary stuff (which is primary and most important for me).

Keep it going, everyone!

Thanks for the message :)

3. jvw19987

jvw19987 Fapstronaut

So I MO last night without P. Im on day 82 but I dont see it as a relapse. I got into a dangerous chaser effect, but stood my ground.

I think addiction is about control. I still feel in control but it is and was a dangerous place to be. MO can work in Nofap, but you need to be aware you are going to get cravings. Im over the cravings part, no P or MO binges. I think we over complicate addiction. If you MO once and dont go back to PMO or MO binges you should be fine.

Its not like an alcoholic who has one drink and relapse or a drug addict. PMO and MO are not the same. You just have to be very careful after you MO because it can lead to PMO

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  4. jvw19987

jvw19987 Fapstronaut

MO is not bad, just be aware of the chaser effect. I would also not reccomend MO a lot because it just creates more cravings. MO is natural but its like giving an alcoholic an empty beer. You are playing with fire. But if you can wait out the chaser effect, you will become stronger. MO and sex is natural, even if you MO some day you will have sex then you will also have the chaser effect. Point is you cant avoid Orgasm that are natural, just dont PMO or do binges.

For example if you MO 2 or 3 times, you are in a high risk of PMO. But MO is not the issue, just dont play with fire for too long.

5. jvw19987

jvw19987 Fapstronaut

The 20s are the worse. I hated the 20 to 30 day period. Hang in it gets better in the 30 day period

corylife, Leonflado and TheBluePrint like this.
  6. jvw19987

jvw19987 Fapstronaut

Also in nofap hard mode dont MO early on. You will find it difficult to not PMO. MO can be done at least on day 60 to 80. You need to be a lot stronger to MO and stay PMO free. Even on day 82 when I MO it was really hard and I almost relapsed but I won that battle for now. Also my chaser effect happened immidiately after MO. Some people say theirs run gradually, mine was instant.

corylife, Leonflado and TheBluePrint like this.
  7. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

Day 21 finished. Feeling good about things today. Did a great workout too and feel like my stamina and endurance is returning.

@jvw19987 thanks man I will try and get to 30s. To be honest my goal is now 90 days as I want to reset my bodies dopamine receptors. It's not real doing PMO. I'd rather persue real life encounters.. the only way to do this is rewire my receptors to stop craving high amounts of dopamine via incorrect methods. Real sex , excercising, studying, learning are all real dopamine releasing highs. I'll be choosing them from now on. I'm going to stay in this group until I hit 120 consecutive days of pmo.

To clarfy and record my goals I'm currently on,

P: 0 DAYS
    M: 21 DAYS
    O: 21 DAYS

8. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

9. I listened to the audiobook once. It honestly didn't help me that much. But, maybe I just need to read it again to really absorb the information better.

TheBluePrint, corylife and Leonflado like this.
  10. Day 36 for me. Wanto make it to 40 days if I can.

11. Tiffi

Tiffi Fapstronaut

12. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

13. Leonflado

Leonflado Fapstronaut

14. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

Check in

P: 1 days
    M: 22 days
    O: 22 days

15. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

gee dont know how many days. but here i am !

16. I just had really bad morning wood and it just happened. I'm for real this time. No more peeking!

If anybody wants to be my accountability partner feel free to start a conversation with me.

corylife, TheBluePrint and Leonflado like this.
  17. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

Day 85! (no P)
    Day 2! (no MO)

Yesterday was the worst day I've had in years in terms of mental health. Felt very depressed and I don't know exactly why. Today I'm a bit better but still having some negative thoughts and I'm finding it difficult to focus. I hope it passes soon...

18. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

What happened mate?

corylife, TheBluePrint and Leonflado like this.