1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. i looked at my face today after a while of avoiding the mirror as i noticed i was getting fatter and i decided to see how i was looking in my selfie camera and it was scary to see. these last couple months i've been suffering where i've been saying to people i feel a shell of my old self or i've been stuck in a rut or i feel like i can't reach my old levels. I even lost my abs and i used to work so hard to maintain my abs and strong 6 pack and now it is fat. I've gained over a stone in weight and feel unhealthy. I don't even know why i'm typing this out here but i have nowhere else to go, my exams are in 11 days and i'm so stressed and unprepared. I will start trying again and better times must come from these efforts.

2. Never_Surrender

Never_Surrender Fapstronaut

@ZenMode Checking in.
    Nothing much happened today. Have to get my life back in order though. (Sleep schedule etc.)

3. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

I relapsed, I lost the challenge. Several times already. I need a new challenger, anyone?

4. Me!

5. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Well worry and negative thougths will get you nowhere. Try different approach. Try to "sharpen your sword" and go in battels like that. Wirh new mindset. Not with worry and stress.
    I'm also in worst shape of my life. But just looking that side and telling my self that will just get me depressed.

6. Really true, thanks for the reply brother.

7. You know. As Toni said I think that we all actually struggled with it.
    And I was reflecting on it as well just yesterday.
    On the fact that somehow you are putting effort but there's something not going right.
    Like the fact that now you feel unhealthy.
    But the point in all of this is that life is not lived without problems.
    It is lived despite problems.
    So you say that better times must come.
    Well they don't "must come". I am sure they will.
    But they don't have to. Because good times are not only up to you.
    So should you be afraid that exams are in 11 days and you could not get the best grade despite efforts?
    Of course you should.
    But what you should be more afraid of is not doing anything. Because this will make you miserable.
    So do not focus on the shape or grades you have now.
    Do not focus on the fact that if you train you MUST be the fittest.
    Focus on the effort. Do your work.
    Nobody owes you nothing. But if you do the work. You will get the better times.
    Not because they must.
    But because you're worth ;)

8. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

checking in @skull67. how's things on your side?
    I'm fine here, going strong

9. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

10. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@bellator de Christi Been a pretty bad pmo day on my end. Procrastinated the important stuff I had to get done too, so overall not a very productive day.

11. Never_Surrender

Never_Surrender Fapstronaut

@ZenMode Checking in.
    Glad to say I’m getting my life back into order and I’m becoming more satisfied at the end of the day.

Haven’t heard from you… how’s things on your end? Keep your head up.

12. that was really inspiring and really smart too. I'm adding this to my personal notes and i will keep reading it, it really made me feel a lot better about myself too, you are really wise my friend.

fg4795 and bellator de Christi like this.
  13. Same on my end with the productivity, I keep pushing off make up work I have to do from when I was sick. I still haven’t worked out in a while because all I do is procrastinate. I’m on my phone all the time now. I haven’t PMOed today though.

We have to get out of this together.

HiddenWarrior likes this.
  14. Welcome back, it’s been a while.

@JeanCarl88 vs. @Resilience 16 already started. Do well on your first fight back.

HiddenWarrior and Resilience 16 like this.
  15. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Hey. Checking in. I'm doing good I'm in to my 5th day PMO free. It's been a while since I made it this far. Something feels different this time. Every time I get an urge I tell my self no and I block it out and do something else to forget about it. My past self would entertain the thoughts and it would eventually lead me to relapse. So it's working for me so far. I hope I can keep doing this tactic at day 7 where my biggest hurdle lies. I tend to fall on the week mark alot due to the weekend but I am going to try and stay strong this time.

16. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Checking in-going forward with streak-I seem to return to proper track for now and regardless less willpower and some benefits lost with relapse overall it is even easier than same time during previous streak.:D
    @Sir Übermensch III how are things on your side?

17. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

Great! Checking in.

18. That is great! I am also finding this easier in comparison with previous streaks. I attribute it to working on the proper mindset and complimenting that work with the right actions, giving life to whatever we want to be reborn as while "killing" whatever monsters we want to sacrifice within ourselves.