THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

818 vote(s)
    63.5%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

438 vote(s)
    34.0%
  1. victorschaffer66

victorschaffer66 Fapstronaut

Day 7

Little urge right now... think i'm going to do some exercise

2. victorschaffer66

victorschaffer66 Fapstronaut

Way to go, man! :)

3. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 2 checking in.

Getting ready to go to the gym.

4. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

5. Jekky

Jekky Fapstronaut

Day 6

6. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Thank you for this challenge! Day 0 starting today. (Day 20 in my current streak)

7. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 2,3
    I missed out checking in on day 2! @Kratos_GOW Do I need to restart from day 0 again for not checking in on day 2?

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

No worries, continue from current day.

9. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Every goal need an ending because without the ending being determined you cannt have a conspicuous path without conspicuous path you cant achieve the goal. I have lingering around psubs for these days but today i knew its not wat i need its not something i wana be taking along with me to execute my plan so now know Why i wana do nofap its for making myself a better efficient and competent enough in my life to get my goals i know path is going to be topsy turvy but i will walk through them i will fight the unflinching urge that comes my way ... As we all know eagle too transforms itself to a better self by going through a painful process of 150days i am human i too can go through this process of pain and suffering because i want my goal i know my end its not a relapse its attaining my goal.✌️☮️ :emoji_eagle: :emoji_eagle:

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its you against your worst self. Only 1 guy will be victorious, its a no holds barred match, YOUR WHY IS YOUR GREATEST WEAPON. Meditate on that and you will be fine. 1st phase is your fight till 50 days. Get ready

11. Hetairos

Hetairos Fapstronaut

Day 4. All's fine. Unfortunately, gym is closed on weekends during the summer and nowI have more free time... which is not that great. Decided to just work a bit more.

12. frosties

frosties Fapstronaut

Resistance ban workouts can be your best buds :)

Day 3, hours of studying today, I did some mobility exercices as well so if I feel my body's up to it I'll probably workout today (got injured a while back, still recovering and insomnia doesn't help but it's getting better). Have a great day y'all!

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I would say find another hobby or do something you always wanted to do.

14. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Setting my counter back to 0 from tomorrow i did a little sex chat so thats a relapse for my goals so resetting my counter. @Kratos_GOW

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Well at least you didn't relapse, but remember this.

16. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot! Which rank did I get and what does it mean?

17. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

Day 9
    I am doing quite well. Consistent work on something always pays. The days I was down helped to realize a lot of things. I set myself up with a psychologist whom I meet next week to help coach and work through and clear what’s still hanging on.

I also start tomorrow with the SAA group. I did EA work before and think the twelve step program is very good. Mainly however I think speaking it out. Bringing it to the front. Being upfront naming it and having other people involved in my recovery is a crucial element. I can meditate well and reflect well. Doing a lot inside myself. But others involved fir an issue that was developing in secrecy and away from anyone I think is a major key. That’s why I also like writing in here.

18. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

19. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 37
    Now the day flies.
    What a wonderful time. No evil thoughts, no desire for m. Do I live on the pink cloud? I enjoy the time now. It will change again.

20. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 3 checking in.

I went 4 days to the gym, being aware of my inner power.

I discovered a program called Notion, excellent for taking notes, reminders and to-do lists. I will use it to keep close the reasons why I decided to start NoFap and to write down inspirational phrases or ideas, and to have a schedule and better control of time and my thoughts.