1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 26 completed.
    So good to see you picking the numbers back up Dana! Stay strong and keep going!
    I haven't watched the videos and therefore won't comment on the topic. But I disagree with this thing you said that puts all "women" into one bucket wanting the "same" kinda things from "men", but the world would be a dull place in that case. So, I would say, do/be everything YOU dream of doing/being (not what someone else or a collective set of "women/men" dream), and I would say a potential woman/man to be with is someone with whom (whose moral support) you( and them with u) can grow as a person and do all YOU want (while they do all THEY want). I wish I could put it in better words cuz plainly reading what I wrote I am finding it not entirely capturing what I wanna say. Forgive me for that.

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Then i just have some. As they will help you not get bored, which in most cases leads to relapse

3. tivruh

tivruh Fapstronaut

I understand your point of view and respect it. But disagree regardless. There are some standards every heterosexual man has to strive for to be more attractive and enjoy more sexual / romantic success. Biology does not discriminate.

There are obviously differences in preference, personality, and demographics. But whatever YOUR ideal dating pool is, improving your fitness, financial success and life satisfaction over the course of a decade will help attract the person you desire.

The particular situation men find ourselves in, is that we peak later in life than women. So a man who isn't already self actualized in his 20s (like a celebrity or prodigy) and who "cashes out" early before he can reach his potential in maybe another decade, will always be settling for less.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  4. Sidsam

Sidsam Fapstronaut

5. tivruh

tivruh Fapstronaut

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

COngrats on new rank my friend! You are now Spartan trainee.

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I reported it to moderators, the issue was noted. They said they will look into it

8. Day 3

Everything is working fine now. : )

9. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Havent beaten Elden Ring yet cause everytime I try to play I lose all attention, but I'm 100 hours in and near endgame, super fun cause builds are a lot more varied and you can just go and do whatever you want
    I might be wrong but the two points @bettermeeveryday and you made are basically the same, that you as a person should try to look to become the best person of yourself before looking for a partner
    Got annoyed I felt restless but also pretty happy that the urge to PMO was very weak and ignorable

10. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Day 03 checking in.

I studied law, I am already waiting for the authorization of the Court to practice (a matter of a couple of weeks maximum) and in the meantime I can start doing certain assistance tasks (and by the way gain experience).

I have looked for employment in a couple of law offices.

In addition, I also looked for a job as a law professor in a couple of nearby universities, since I have discovered that I really like teaching (I used to explain subjects to my classmates and I was good at it).

We'll see how it all turns out in the end.

11. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

@4mins59secs congratulations my friend you r doing great !
    Day 18 .

12. JHoltB

JHoltB Fapstronaut

Hello everyone! Busy day and my two business partners are recovering from COVID so that has made things even more crazy. Going strong here in the challenge. Gonna go for a cruise in the car with my wife and son cause it is nice out! Stay strong and get to work on your life!

13. CosmeFulanito

CosmeFulanito Fapstronaut

Update!!!!!

I have just been contacted by one of the universities.

They liked my resume and asked me to come this Saturday for an interview.

I am excited about this great opportunity, one more reason to stay motivated and active in my goals, to maintain the mental clarity that comes from a life of discipline and self-control.

I will maintain this streak, even if I have to fight beyond my limits, I will achieve it, I can do it.

14. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 16

15. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Good shit, movin up on life, hope it goes fantastic for you :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

16. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

We can both make it to the end, me and you

17. ShieldofFaith

ShieldofFaith Fapstronaut

Day 16
    Urges have been calming down and I've been able to get ahead on my work. Having plenty of time to work on personal interests which make my life fun without PMO.

18. bettermeeveryday

Day 27 completed.
    Awesome! Congrats and best wishes! I hope it goes great for you : )

19. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

Day 9

20. bettermeeveryday

Alright guys, I got my interview date, its this Saturday (Sept 3rd). I really need this job, and I will give my best.