1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 52

I almost forgot to check in. I'm finally back home in Puerto Rico. Sadly, there's still no water and electricity around :(

It feels like September 2017 all over again.

2. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Hope it gets better for you and your family. Keep up the training !

MJ93 and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  3. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 10. Checking in.

4. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

5. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 18

Well I gotten a good amount of hours of sleep finally. But I am feeling the previous days is affecting me a bit with the lack of sleep. I hope I can get back into normal hours of sleep soon.

Frustrations & a bit angry on something including about this journey. Frustration & anger is working on me to have no urge to relapse. So I will take that.

I need to read up about stuff in here in the forums and more of a sort.

Urges, from zero to mild. Nothing much going on.

I didn't mention this here but I need to stop being over confident during my streak. The challenge will come eventually without asking me for it. Almost fell because of this.
    I am Son Goku at times after all lol.

Here is a weird thought, if I complete this Semen/NoFap/no PMO journey of mine but I think I might become asexual...does that sounds crazy? o_O:emoji_thinking::emoji_worried:

I might become more spiritual the more longer I go. Or maybe it is just flatline for now? I don't know. I am still going for the ranks though.

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
    Toni7, RedMink, DRAGON_ and 1 other person like this.
  6. T2Q

T2Q Fapstronaut

Day 2 in the books. It's been a rough start back, hence the gap in posts here. Almost daily resets this week. Still I soldier on.

Haha yeah this happened to me w/ Google Drive a couple years back. It's funny cuz I had just took a sledgehammer to an external drive I had full of some of my best content, primo stuff. Then it was like my subconscious knew I had saved a file in passing on my google drive, a zip file I had forgotten about but still remembered the password to. In the end I deleted it, but not before peaking.

Stay strong :emoji_fist:

7. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

73 Days Free of PMO.

Sleep was disturbed, woke up around 3 am. I'll try to take a short nap later today. I do have certain things I want to do today such meditation, reading and a bit of study. Might even go for a short walk. Definitely feeling the lack of sleep.

Keep training!

@Ender Atreides Congrats on the rank up! I will but I should mention the yoga nidra I am doing is a body scan type meditation. No stretching involved. I had a daily yoga stretch in my routine prior, trying to bring it back gradually. Overall, the yoga nidra definitely helps me fall asleep, although I haven't attempt it again when I wake up in the middle of the night. I might try to listen to it again if I have trouble falling asleep when woken. Will update.

RedMink, T2Q and LLOYYD like this.
  8. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Lol you could just deleted it instead of smashing it. That was odd, I thought all of mine was in my Dropbox. Not in my OneDrive but I guess I saved it there once.

Redemptionisrequired, RedMink and T2Q like this.
  9. RedMink

RedMink Fapstronaut

Day 11 done! I may not be able to check in as much as I would like but please don't give up on me! :p

Redemptionisrequired, hewm and LLOYYD like this.
  10. RedMink

RedMink Fapstronaut

Glad to see you're still going strong!

Redemptionisrequired and hewm like this.
  11. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 11. Check in
    Had a stressful day today. Was able to get through it without too much anxiety/trouble partly due to the enhanced mental abilities while on nofap. I tackled the problems head on and didn't resort to P.
    @RedMink We are almost at Elite Warrior level. Let's keep training and aspire for greater power

12. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 19

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

RedMink and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  13. zars

zars Fapstronaut

14. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

74 Days Free of PMO.

Slept better last night, slightly tired but it is what it is. Meditation, workout, exposure, reading and rest.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

For those who have relapsed recently:

"Falling down is not failure. Failure comes when you stay where you have fallen." -Socrates

Keep training!

RedMink and DRAGON_ like this.
  15. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

Day 0:
    Man the past week has been hard. I was so motivated the past 2 months while I was focusing on exercise and healthy eating. Then I slipped & stalled out. Been struggling to get the engine running again since. I managed to stay off PMO hamster wheel again the past week, but something felt off. I wasn’t working my routines. What even are they anymore? Yesterday would have been 7 days again but I drifted away and slipped down the slope. Must have run the PMO cycle more than half a dozen times last night idk though cause I lost track. Woke up again today and was drifting again. Ended up on the same old corner looking at the same old scene. Yolked it a few more times. It’s weird I’ve worked through a lot of the guilt and shame parts and most days I don’t beat myself up too much, but then sometimes there’s this push-pull thing going on in my mind around acknowledging and owning this as fucking problem in my life vs just brushing it under the rug again. So here I am before such a great crowd of witnesses as this. Here is my personal dirt and I’m not trying to hide it. I just want to sweep it all up into a dustpan and discard it once and for all. PMO no longer serves me. It was a crude and rudimentary utility I picked up early in search of relief from the dysfunction I found myself immersed in. When I’ve felt pressure building too high or wanted to just tune out and let it all go I tended to still reflexively reach for it. But the truth is I’ve acquired better tools along the way since then. So today I recommit once more to using the new tools available to me to stay happy, healthy and well.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
  16. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

17. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut