1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

2. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

95 Days Free of PMO.

Slight disturbed sleep last night and a gloomy day outside today. The intention remains though, meditation, exposure, workout, reading and rest.

Enjoy your weekend!

Keep training!

@Yambo Glad that you feel comfortable in being honest here brother. Do your best not to let the relapse lead into a binge, rise again Saiyan and get stronger this round.

@kingdawoo You can Saiyan, just don't give up and always analyze a relapse. It's key to conquering this.

Yambo, LLOYYD and Kingfisher like this.
  3. Rise again fellow Saiyan.. You can do this.. Just remember one tip. If you are having heavy urges then report here on forums, we all will try to help you subside urges.. It worked in my case... At around day 50 I had high urges and @Kingfisher and @Redemptionisrequired helped me a lot. Being honest with yourself and others helps a lot. Proud of you man.

4. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 32. Check in. Getting a little complacent. I have to remind myself that I'm a saiyan and keep pushing the training

5. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

6. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 20

Feeling not too bad. I need to do more things around at home.
    Gym soon or later. More reading on here and other things as well.

I will share this. I was searching Robin images on google search. You know Batman's side kick. So there is another thing associated with it. An anime female character which I won't name. Yup, I know this is a trap so I didn't go further looking at it that female character because it will lead to cartoon P/hentai. So I only keep on looking for Batman's Robin photos only then exited.

@Yambo Last thing, I never understood the whole relapse on dating sites. For me, that can be a P-sub on my end if I am getting triggered. No problems over there for me. I love the honesty and you have to stop with these flirtation and sexual gesture. Eventually, that can lead to PMO. That's all.

Here we go again with that. I caught that early on. See with my P-subs issue.
    Nothing else to report.

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Toni7, Yambo, hewm and 1 other person like this.
  7. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

96 Days Free of PMO.

Well rested and ready to tackle another day of meditation, exposure, workout, work and reading. The reading portion has been a little bit lack lustre of late, I will gradually attempt to improve it.

"The greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation." -Lao Tzu

Keep training!

@DRAGON_ and @Yambo We are brothers in this, there is no shame to share amongst us. We all encourage and inspire one another, it's more than just abstinence from nofap. It's becoming the men that we want to be.

@LLOYYD You stayed ahead of your urge, this is learning throw past lapse/relapse. Well done Saiyan!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2022
    Toni7, Yambo, hewm and 1 other person like this.
  8. poxipol

poxipol Fapstronaut

Im more powerful now, ive reached my first 15 days! Lets go!

9. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

I was doing a clap push up but then realized that I can fly cause I'm a Saiyan Warrior. So I just floated for a while. Man it's hard to find exercises to do progressive overload with when you're super saiyan strong. So I asked Goku what to do and he said here and handed me a mountain. Then he picked up an even larger mountain, put it on the soles of his shoes and did handstand push ups using it to add weight to the movement.

I did the same. It was very difficult! But, I think the handstand push-up with a mountain weighing many tons balanced on your feet is a great way to develop shoulder strength for beginner exercise if you don't have a 1000x gravity chamber to train in.

My shoulders looked really pumped right away, hope I can get Trunks level Jacked S2 that'd be awesome

Vegeta butted in and blew up our mountains, "Feh! You call this training Kakarot?! And who's the pipsqueak?" He spat, gesturing to me. "C'mon Vegeta lighten up" Goku replied, "He's only been training for 21 days with us!" Vegeta advised me, "Listen, remember to get to sleep before 11pm so your body can recover. Sleep is part of your training."

"Okay Veggie guy!" I replied. "Tanks for the help! How did you get with Bulma by the way she's such a babe!" Then Vegeta tried to kill me. So I ran away while Goku protected me.

Tanks Goku S2

Redemptionisrequired, Yambo and hewm like this.
  10. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 33. Haven't worked out in 3 days consecutively. Gotta get back on track

Redemptionisrequired and Yambo like this.
  11. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 21

I had a sexual dream before I woke up. I wasn't sure if it was a reset per say but when I woke up I was relieved :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_relieved:

And watching the sub for DBZ series on the go now. Going to take time to finish unless I binge watch it to go faster.

@Redemptionisrequired Thank you! I am trying my best to stay ahead of my temptations. Also this is a thought but I want to battle you on the "THE FINAL NOFAP COUNTDOWN". I was thinking of this because your better than me since you have gone longer in the past. I can't find your 400+ streak post here. So it will push me if we battle. Then again I am still leery because I fall into the category on unintentionally looking at P sometimes because of a few websites/search bar by accident when I visit them. Good thing I don't usually get wet dreams. Just a fun idea because it will push me further. Still thinking about it. Maybe one day or not. That's all.

Enduring & fighting like a Saiyan.

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2022
  12. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I believe you're right. And no, I won't give people any cash at all, I've learned that the hard way.

13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 16. I'm so sorry for not checking in lately. I've been so busy these days.

Today marks a whole week that I've gone out for a run in the morning, to get back to training after 4 months of dealing with depression. It's been also a week since I've laid off the caffeine, no coffee, no energy drinks, none of that. I went back to drinking more water, and I went back to eating healthy like fruits and vegetables and so.

I'm already past day 15. Time to rank up to Elite Warrior.. again. Lol.