THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. day 0

you think you got it figured out, but then it hits you like a truck

2. Day 19
    High urges started today.
    Barely managed.. Luckily a call came in otherwise I'd have got caught up in one peek trap

3. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

I do and it is very effective. There is a website called pomofocus. If you register you can keep track on how many minutes per day you are doing focused work.

It is so effective that I resist to open the web page and activate the timer. Because I know that after the click I must work

4. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Day 63

As I don't allow me to escape through PMO or even MO, the real causes are beginning to appear, and it is hard. I know that I need to confront the reality and stop escaping. It is hard to have the full feeling without the relief of PMO.

Despite the streak, these last days I am feeling depressed.

Stay Strong!!!

5. Jack778

Jack778 Fapstronaut

I've been advised by a Zen teacher and a therapist to work in bursts and then have small breaks. I try to do it by setting a timer on my mobile but it just falls by the wayside and i go back to working for 1-3 hour stretches. Getting all wound up and 'i must finish this' or 'i must get this off my desk'. All angry and wound up.

This pomofocus app and system looking interesting as it gives some technology to help.

Thanks i will check it out

6. I relapsed yesterday, i will try to stay away from social media some time then i will come back here to post an update. Good luck to all here, keep moving forward and never give up guys.

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 30!

I am now:

8. Person_Need_To_Change

Person_Need_To_Change Fapstronaut

I relapsed, sorry guys I'm really... I mean REALLY depressed cuz of my assignments and exams. I can't be responsible, everyone see me as a low quality piece of shit. from my BIGGEST aims in my life is to get the most proud looks in people eyes especially my parents. If anyone have any story with responsibility or an advice for me I would thankful.

Day 1

9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

10. axelgg

axelgg Fapstronaut

Day 14, tomorrow will be a elite warrior.

11. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

My rule with social media:
    Instagram, Snap chat, tiktok, Facebook: uninstall.
    YouTube, Twitter: clean your feed telling what you don't want to see. In a couple of days you'll see only safe material.
    LinkedIn: mostly safe

12. Day 20
    Had a wd yesterday bcoz of triggers... Wd is my main reason for relapse afterwards.. But not this time as I'm at home. Happy about it.

13. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

day 31 today

feeling good , far better than I used to feel
    feeling like clean, healthy instead of feeling creepy

14. Jack778

Jack778 Fapstronaut

15. You are not depressed because of your exams but because of your negative self defeating thoughts about the exams.
    You already have distorted thoughts in this post. All or nothing thinking and mind reading are the distortions.
    You have surely been responsible for some things in your life and the people in this forum don't see you as "shit".
    Once you realize this you can change these thoughts and as a consequence the way you feel for the better.
    https://feelinggood.com/
    Read the book, get to work, feel better.

16. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

17. Jack778

Jack778 Fapstronaut