1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

2. Day 1/90
    No urges until getting ready for bed. It was powerful and I almost gave in but thank God I did not.

Reghu, SquidCook, LLOYYD and 2 others like this.
  3. Day 9/90 checking in (63 total).

Going strong. I'm not giving temptation a chance. No random searching or peeking, no checking out women in real life, careful with tv and movies and advertising. And praying for God's help, for you and for me.

Reghu, SquidCook, LLOYYD and 3 others like this.
  4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

5. Tired123

Tired123 Fapstronaut

6. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

7. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

8. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

9. Back with you, friends. I recently did the 30-day challenge, but afterword had a mini-relapse, which almost turned into a serious spiral. So I reversed course and am signing up for the 90-day. Day 0.

10. Tired123

Tired123 Fapstronaut

11. Day 8 done, onto Day 9 now. Time flies, just focusing on everyday, doing what I need to do.

SquidCook and Herbthefishman like this.
  12. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

13. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

14. wenem

wenem Fapstronaut

Day 0, I already had my first urge when on my computer. I think my most common trigger is when I am bored I want to fap. I have setup my day for a bunch of daily task and also planning out my week which I believe should make this easier. I will also be intermittent fasting along with having a healthy diet. For me it is much easier to go to the extreme then partially doing something. I have done this one before for 90 days a few years ago so I know I have long and tough road ahead but also excited to try this out. I will not only be doing no PMO, so this might be difficult since I'm around a lot of attractive girls daily but I think in the long run they will be more attracted to me also I care more about achieving some life milestones then I care about hooking up with a random girl I don't care about. I will be journaling on a daily basis because this is the best way for me to vent which releases some built up tension for me. I will journal around the same time daily to make a schedule easier to complete.

LLOYYD, SquidCook, Boxer477 and 2 others like this.
  15. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut