1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Very good points to remember. Better to put physical barriers up and protect from being lured into relapse rather than relying on the will for abstinence. When the means and temptation are realised there is no rational thinking anymore. The addict self will surface furiously.

Keep strong and fight every day.

2. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

3. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 62.
    Felt strong urges today.
    Managed to stop and logged in here. Checked how everyone was doing and I was ok. Then picked up my current recovery book and kept at it until the wave was gone.

I am grateful for this forum.

4. Day 15
    Finally an elite warrior again

5. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 9

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. 1 day free of PMO.
    I was out socializing with friends yesterday and that really helped my mood.
    @DRAGON_ congratulations on ascending brother! Also thanks to you and @Redemptionisrequired for your support towards me.

Fap5tr0naut, kingdawoo, Ūruz and 7 others like this.
  8. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut

9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

10. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

11. day 0

urges got to me, 2 times. not surprised, spent most of my days doing nothing, playing street fighter and watching videos also staying up late. of course it is impossible for me to ever give up on this, ill get back. also counting days is a double-edged sword, it is nice seeing the streak and that can prevent you from relapse but losing the streak might be used as an excuse to further relapse like "im already at day 0 so might aswell".

12. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 63 check in.
    Still going ok, spent the day out and with my wife.
    Some nagging headache and neck pain, not sure if this has anything to do with rebooting / paws but it does add to the overall anger / anxiety.

All in all, managed to stay off the poison for another day.
    Stay strong everyone, one day at a time!

13. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

22 day's Free of PMO.

Keep training!

@DRAGON_ Well done brother!

@Against_the_demon_in_myself Of course brother, we're in this together.

@kingdawoo Try to change the perspective brother and say, I was clean 16 days, let's get back up and continue with further momentum. Keep the clean day ratio higher.

14. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 10

Peppy, JB39, Espritis and 4 others like this.
  15. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

I'm on 17 days now, and have had urge to relapse thoughts the past couple of days. I've been through this before and failed many times, and each failure I think I picked up on something that made me relapse. And how to course correct. A major perspective change for me was if all you change about yourself is nofap and you don't change the rest of your life, then you're just going to keep relapsing. A couple days ago when I started to have urges again I decided to clean my messy room that I avoided for months. I don't have everything cleaned up yet, but everything around my bed is tidy, and it was quite a lot of dirt. Well after cleaning that the urges were gone for a good while. I believe for at least myself that I go to pmo to avoid problems so that I can forget about them. There's something that's bothering me, I go to pmo and then I feel a temporary relief. It's illogical but it works for the reptilian part of our brain. Looking at that mess everyday doesn't make me feel good about myself, and it's like a marker of how I'm doing psychologically. If I can't even clean up this small mess, then I am telling myself that I'm really incompetent. And that goes for the rest of the mess in my life. I think by and large we go to pmo for stress relief, and because we don't see a way forward with our problems in how to solve them. A big mistake I made when starting nofap a few years ago was that I made it this basically all or nothing solution to my problems. And it's just a helping hand really. Doing nofap for the first couple of weeks gives me a boost in energy and clarity of mind so that I can focus on things I need to do. And I also got trapped in thinking I had to do everything all at once. Become gigachad in under a year, hit the gym 2 hours a day, radically changed diet, no screen time, no video games and all that. All of that is good, but it matters where you come at it from. Taking it one step at a time a not pressuring yourself has gotten me the most progress. Not that it's an excuse for inaction, but as a caution against overdoing it. I don't know if that will help you or not, it's just my experience so far.

16. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

17. day 1

@Redemptionisrequired i like that, clean day ratio, actually helps. thanks

@Dovahkin101 yeah definitely, nofap acts as a catalyst not as the thing that will change everything. last year summer i got to 30 days easily (not alot for others but the longest ive gotten also second ever streak), rarely got urges since i kept myself occupied. i remember i read books, went out everyday, studied, cold showers all that. i had a to do list and it was probably the most productive month of my life, i lost because i opened a nsfw pic. difference then to now, although i can do what i did then and occasionally have a to do list and such, i dont feel as driven anymore. i used to have a clear goal but now its all hazy. i still remember that day in summer when something clicked in me and that same month i was so happy because i finally changed myself for the better but now i feel like im back to where ive always been. however your comment made me feel more inspired to progress myself outside nofap, thank you.

18. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

I have been trying on my own with some minor success but havent been engaging on here. I'm back here after a relapse. Day 1 check in, hope I can finally beat my record.