Last Activity:
May 1, 2024
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Apr 1, 1997 (Age: 27)

BranchingOut

Fapstronaut, Male, 27

I dont know why but I hate my fuckin family. I feel so toxic being near them even though they try to help. May 1, 2024

BranchingOut was last seen:
May 1, 2024
    1. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Looking at younger pictures of me and I question, what the hell happened to me that made me so spiteful and hateful? Only I can figure itout
    2. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Doing better, got a place to go now. Shits doing good rn. Yeah I'm ready to move on. Gonna be tying some loose ends.
    3. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Man. Life is handing my ass to me right now. Not even stress management could help me out right now. Im getting beaten hard from every angle
      1. Buddhabro2.0
        Buddhabro2.0
        Sometimes we need to work on breaking ourselves out of the very prison we created for ourselves. It not your fault, but you have the power to create a better life right now. You deserve better.
        Oct 11, 2023
      2. BranchingOut
        BranchingOut
        Yeah I'm trying man
        Oct 11, 2023
        Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
    4. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Damn man, I injured my fucken lower disc. I don't even know how. I'm getting tired of my bad fucken luck.
      1. Mr. Crab likes this.
      2. roofs
        roofs
        Sounds shitty. Wish you a speedy recovery and some less bad luck!
        Oct 9, 2023
        BranchingOut likes this.
      3. BranchingOut
        BranchingOut
        Thanks man I appreciate that.
        Oct 11, 2023
        roofs likes this.
    5. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Man I feel really irritable. I feel like knocking something out, stress from work man. Getting ground down from backpains and headaches.
      1. Toni7 likes this.
    6. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      I don't know about you guys, but when I release once or wet dream I actually feel more flexible and less rigid than with excess build up
      1. BranchingOut
        BranchingOut
        Keyword: ONCE. just so you know lol
        Oct 4, 2023
    7. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      How you guys doing today? I had a good day. Damn eating fruits, and ginger smoothies are better than coffee. Can u believe the price 4 coffe
      1. {Ananta} and Kazim.99 like this.
    8. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      I am at Peace.. Things, People, Money. It all comes and goes.. What matters is you are standing in your own being. Just an observer of world
      1. {Ananta} likes this.
    9. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Can't wait to go back to the gym after working with no time on my hands. Had to only use my lighter weights and regular crunches 4 maintence
      1. {Ananta} and FocusIsLove like this.
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        i havent been in the gym for a month, nor did i work out at home and i was doing so well ,but my school was lacking so that came first
        Sep 28, 2023
    10. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Looking for love in the wrong places. Gotta stop thinking with my d1ck sometimes.
      1. FocusIsLove likes this.
      2. BranchingOut
        BranchingOut
        Hate stop and go signals from certain women. If they do that then they're not for you.
        Sep 21, 2023
    11. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Man this was a Rough work week. But I am making progress. Now i can finally take a rest for now.
    12. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      "I think the hardest part of holding on is letting it go." - P.O.D
    13. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Quitting alcohol at a bad time. I'll be use my stress relief techniques to curb the stress and withdrawals. Will try not spreading bad vibes
      1. {Ananta} likes this.
      2. Khufu
        Khufu
        that's just your addiction talking to you, ignore it at all costs, it evetually fades away
        Sep 5, 2023
        BranchingOut likes this.
    14. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      I'm back
      1. White Sheep likes this.
    15. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Taking a internet break again.
      1. Semtex likes this.
    16. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      You guys should try this, I'm analyzing my stress factors right now and seeing what I can cut so I can manage my stress more efficeintly
      1. BranchingOut
        BranchingOut
        I like planning out my days/weeks it takes out a lot of improvisation and guess work on how I handle things with time. I analyze what I did wrong/right and adjust so I can be better the next day. This method actually works out for me.
        Sep 2, 2023
      2. Semtex
        Semtex
        Planning sounds like a good way to beat procrastination, up until the moment you start procrastinating on the planning :/
        Sep 4, 2023
        BranchingOut likes this.
    17. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Felt irritable today. Everything was getting on my fking nerves. Just my energy was off I guess.
      1. Mr.Tony likes this.
      2. Mr.Tony
        Mr.Tony
        It's part of the process, I've been through it.
        Sep 2, 2023
    18. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Nobody is safe from me, no not even me!
      1. Gustavo Borunda, Semtex and Mr. Crab like this.
    19. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Good morning NoFap crew
      1. +TenPercent and roofs like this.
    20. BranchingOut
      BranchingOut
      Suffering from insomnia atm. Suffering from stress and constantly being bit by insects. Keep thinking about problems. I got a shift at 2pm.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 1, 1997 (Age: 27)