1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leon_pyps

leon_pyps Fapstronaut

Day 1

Worked hard today. Getting used to taking cold showers. Haven't decided if i like them or not

iamking7777 and Chevu Chelios like this.
  2. 90 finally, it was the easiest 90 so far, for now the goal is 150, then I hope I could beat my best streak of one year, but one day at a time. I have strong routine, every day I work out for one hour at least, then cold showers, then college/studying, in free time I play guitar, watch movies, meditate/breathing exercises, I pray every day and night...Except from going to college, I don't have social life, but I feel very happy and don't feel the need for socializing, I am very optimistic and never feel sad or anxious, which is big improvement, because I was pretty nervous and anxious around other people, but for the last couple of months not the sign of that anxiety. Keep going brothers, this nofap thing is like training, you got to train your brain every day and learn more about your weaknesses, If you take it seriously, after a while its getting easier and easier, and streaks like one month and 90 days are not hard to beat at all.

3. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 2 - Relapsed

This winter season is hitting me pretty hard. I didn't go out today, I didn't attend my daily group meditation, I procrastinated my studies until the last second, I didn't eat much. Because of these things, I was getting a lot of urges today, I was also catching myself fishing for triggers which made things even worse. Because it's so cold outside I've been constantly looking for excuses not to go out on my usual walks, and because I do my usual daily studies whilst I'm out, this also affects that too.

This was just a very unproductive day. I need to pick myself back up, go out for my walks in the mornings instead of procrastinating them until its too late, that'll hopefully give me the energy and motivation to work out once I get back home too. I need to start the day by getting up and getting out.

leon_pyps and iamking7777 like this.
  4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

549 days no PMO, semen retention

5. modern milarepa

Well done brother

6. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 124 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

7. leon_pyps

leon_pyps Fapstronaut

8. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Day 85!!! Just unlocked a new power!! 89E11C79-A1BB-471D-ACF6-009FD8DDBA9E.gif

9. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 1

I went out on my walk in the morning as planned! I forgot to mention yesterday that my therapy session went great because we dug up and discovered some trust issue trauma that I can now work on which I think will really help with my recovery because, as my therapist keeps saying "The opposite of addiction is connection". My accountability group session went well too.

iamking7777 likes this.
  10. Day 17
    One down, and many more.

iamking7777 likes this.
  11. modern milarepa

550 days no PMO, semen retention

12. leon_pyps

leon_pyps Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Back to day 0

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    iamking7777 likes this.
  13. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Day 86
    Genjustu attacks(urges) have been on a high today. This happened after my working out and taking oats. But with these new eyes of mine, I shall prevail through all these attacks and not PMO.
    Maybe next time i wont take oats after workout, or what do u ninjas think??

iamking7777 likes this.
  14. I don`t think oats triggered urges, but maybe you had some extra energy and boosted it with carbs from oats, next time eat some protein food after workout and carbs before the workout, and compare how your body reacts to that.

iamking7777 likes this.
  15. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 125 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

16. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Well, i checked it out on, and found out oats helps increase blood flow. Perhaps, thats what made my urges a bit wild.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    iamking7777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.