1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

Day 3 here i am! Can't wait for that level 10 powerup

3. demon_slayer_asta9687

demon_slayer_asta9687 Fapstronaut

Day 6, I'm going to put all of my attention on sleep now because I've realized that my sleep patterns have been f**king up my training and diet routines, making me feel sluggish and tired, which is why I've decided to take better action for my mistakes and luckily I didn't fap, so yeah, I think I might be fine, but I'm dying inside, I hope to God for him to set my path straight and develop a better relationship with him. I hope you all fulfil your hopes as well, God bless and see you tomorrow.

4. One Eyed Owl

5. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

I have been feeling the first urges of this streak over the past coulple of days and they really caught me by suprise, I almost crossed the line multiple times, but thankfully I was able to get through.
    One of the reasons i suceeded was because of this challenge, I have reached Jonin level once, and I will be damned sure to reach it again!

But all in do time, today I took another big step in this road by reaching 20 days clean, and have ascended to be a Chunin warrior!

6. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

7. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Day 58. Sick of being a marionette of political interest. This world needs more of me. Akatsuki, in two days I´ll renegade from my old life, put down my mask and lay my skills in the hands of your organisation.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  8. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

21 days - first step on the path to Jonin!

9. demon_slayer_asta9687

Almost Day 7, I'm glad that I didn't relapse, but I need to sleep early still.

10. demon_slayer_asta9687

I almost relapsed today, I felt strong sexual urges, even though I am tired as f**k. I thank the Lord for stopping me from doing PMO. I did read some Reddit sex stories, but I stopped myself after I considered what I was doing wrong. I asked myself important questions and watched some sexual abuse stories and I stopped myself from doing something unthinkable.

11. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

Day 4 here! Haven't really had any sexual thoughts or temptations.

12. demon_slayer_asta9687

My body is tired as f**k and it was difficult to resist the temptation of PMO. I felt strong erections which nearly killed my momentum. I used a lot of breath control and prayed to God. He got me past that stumbling block. Thank GOD, he saved me, unconventionally. I didn't do any PMO, btw.

13. demon_slayer_asta9687

You're lucky because I started thinking dirty until I watched sexual abuse stories which made me question my thoughts.

14. BestofWorld20

BestofWorld20 Fapstronaut

15. One Eyed Owl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.