1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Cold Approaches

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by StoicContemplation, Dec 12, 2020.

1. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

I did 2 openings today.

Asked a girl something in class and asked a girl something at a vending machine (I think I asked if I can pay by card or something). The first entailed a small exchange about class but that's it really (she was sitting behind me). The second didn't really lead to a conversation but she was giggling a bit it seems. When she got her drink/snack from the vending machine next to me, I said "Enjoy it.". She said "Thank you. Enjoy yours too." and giggled. The face mask makes it hard to analyze facial expressions though.

Not something special, I was in no mood for trying something direct. I'm not really approaching actively these days but I'd figure that when I do it I'd add it to my current 'counter' (otherwise I will never finish it).

39/100

modern milarepa and Spirituss like this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Single again and doing approaches
    15/100
    Gym
    I was doing some movement practice at the gym after doing some weights. There was a new girl a blonde training a sixth sense told me I had to hit on her. But I was training.

After finishing weights I went to do some movement practice.

Girl: I want to do a headstand-she told out loud.

Probaply after seeing me doing one and she was looking at me.

Me: I teach you, come on. Go to the wall.
    She: what is that you are doing?
    Me:I don't know just crazy random things I do.
    She:is it capoeira?
    Me: No

So you now I know this script I've done it so many times girls wanting to do a head or handstand. So I inmediatly put her against the wall literally haha.

I know how to make someone do a headstand almost in their first try this also makes the girls happy to achieve something and it's more easy to talk to.

She tried but panicked I grabbed her from her legs and back and helped her not to fall. She tried few more times, with better results.

Then she went to kind of doing a stretch.

Me: are you new at the gym?
    She: yes I started today. I like yoga, biking.
    Me: me too but there's something about weights I like, you don't get that from yoga
    She: you are right
    Me: let's stretch together

We stretched together, a lot of touching. She had quite a revealing outfit. I even saw some of her pubic hair helping her doing a split.

She was quite permissive almost as she knew the script of flirting I make at the gym.

Me: try again the headstand
    She: ok

She did the headstand, she was quite happy I asked for her number.

I won't try to have anything with her during the yoga and the touching I didn’t feel quemistry and more than quemistry I didn’t feel she was an energetic person in bed. Even do she was being outgoing and very active. Something tells me she'll be bad in the bedroom I can feel it, my penis can feel it. The penis doesn't lie. I have a sense for this, for knowing how a woman is going to be in bed.

But it was good to make the approach. It seems I'm not out of practice. I had some good dating apps results and had sex with one girl the first day I opened the app and with another girl.

Also I want to be careful in the gym I don't want to create a bad vibe in the gym for hooking up with girls there. I have to be cautious, discrete and if I'm open about it the girl needs to be quite something.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  3. modern milarepa

16/100
    Boyy my numbers are low I think because mostly I date girls using dating apps. It's fun and gives results to me.

I was at the gym and this girl I like quite a bit a fitness model arrived. I kept it cool.
    She went to another room.

Then after a while she came back, it was almost an empty gym.

I was doing triceps extension and she just stood up in front of me resting on a wall watching her phone but really close to me.

I finished my set

Me: hi.
    I said it with a big smile, I can't help it, I just feel a good vibe with this girl.

She: hi she said smiling me back.
    Me: what are you training.
    She: I'm doing glúteos but I haven't been able to train a lot this week.

I kept training
    I thought on keep doing some small talk. But I just thought "I just want the number right now" whatever I say will just sound fake.

So I just asked her number.
    It's a shame she has a boyfriend. Because I feel we have high quemistry. At least I have her number.

If things don't work out, let's hope it works for them, I'll be the first to ask her out.

4. modern milarepa

17/100
    Gym
    I was doing squats and deathlifts after I finished this was was sitting really close where I was resting. I wa taking a long rest to continue and she was just sitting there almost touching me.

I saw her a bit when I was resting in other sets she had a decent body, blonde. I wasn't able to see her face until now.

But still I decided to talk to her.

I thouch her leg and say

Me: did you finish you workout already.
    She looked at me and said
    She: no I have to see what the trainer it's going to make me do. I'm new at the gym.

At this point I was able to see her face, also I was very focused trying to feel her general vibe, energy, I was looking at her eyes, face expressions, body lenguage. If I feel attraction towards her.

I was trying to do this really fast because it was the moment to consider if keep talking, making a move. Because I wasn't able to see her face before.

So I noticed she is not a very energetic or enthusiastic girl even do attractive. This could also be she trying to look cool in front of me. Maybe.

I told her
    Me: so why are you hiding here, it looked like she was waiting for me to end doing deathlifts for talking to me. She was more than 5 min seated where I was.

I basically scared her off and she went to ask the trainer what to do.
    I could have continue talking like asking why is she starting to work out on December where most people take a rest or something like it.

She was still training I could have approached her and keep talking and ask her number but in general I found her vibe simplistic, not too energetic and didn't feel strong quemistry.

I guess I just talked to her out of simply do the challenge even do u wasn't nervous or excited about doing it. I prefer only talking to girls I'm attracted to.

Also some girls had an eye on me and I don't want gossip in the gym. Unless the girl is 10/10 I don't care what people say.

5. modern milarepa

18-19/100
    3 girls were training together and left the gym at the same time I did. I told them they didn't train anything in a funny matter. I knew one of the girls.

Another approach but I don't count it is a gay man approached me, I'm not gay and nothing against it but well just to mention I was approached.

Another girl new girl entered the room I saw her blonde, I was doing my last set only focused on finished it when I happened to look at a mirror and the blonde was starring at me and smiling it took me off guard because my mind was in the set I got nervous and looked away.

My things where close to where she was, the music was a bit loud and she was on a elliptic machine. I decided not to talk to her it wasn't worth, I didn't like her that much it was also too many girls I knew on the room.

I'm trying to take a break from girls already dated 9 girls this month and have sex with 5. I was trying to get over my ex. I think I'm finally over her and I'm taking a break unless I find a girl I like very easily on the gym or some place else.

6. Kowe

Kowe Fapstronaut

This thread was fun. Getting a bit misty eyed reflecting on my first 100 approaches as well as sharing my tales alongside Stoic.

sisepuedeCR likes this.
  7. modern milarepa

20/100
    Dancing class
    I was at a dancing class I saw this girl I approached to her

Me:hi
    She: hi
    Me: what's your name?
    She tells me her name
    Me: let's dance, this is the second time I dance with a girl.
    She smiles and laughs a little.

We danced several times, talked about dancing but we were learning so it wasnt possible to talk too much because we could get distracted but she smiled and laughed everytime we danced.

I didn't go for the number, she was looking very young perhaps under age. She was wearing a mask.

I met this girl in less than 10 minutes after I started my first dancing class.

I have a dancing class in an hour maybe I'll meet more people it's been a good experience so far.

8. modern milarepa

20,21,22,23,24, 25, 26/100

Dancing class
    I met 6 girls in the dancing class today quite easy to meet women that way.
    One of the girls came up to me and asked if I knew a gym close by, I told her I knew a guy who knows and asked for her number. I don't really like her also I did not like the other girls so I didn't ask any number besides that. I liked one girl but she looked like a girl with a bad attitude so better to avoid.

9. modern milarepa

27,28,29, 30/100
    I met more girls at dancing class today.
    I liked one but she didn't give any signs so I didn't ask for her number. I only go for girls if they give me signs or it's a spark between us.

Some girls gave signs but I didn't like them, one in particular gave me clear signs. I don't like her but I asked her number so we can practice dancing together. The good thing is now I have a dancing partner to practice.

sisepuedeCR likes this.
  10. modern milarepa

My only social interactions were at the gym and dating apps but now I see I can simply approach in any scenario it's the same

StoicContemplation likes this.
  11. modern milarepa

32/100
    I was eating after finishing a dancing class and waiting for the next. It's a big room and I was in a table very far from others. Not for not being social but it's the only table and I was eating.

A girl comes and sits next to me. She is very attractive, probably the girl I like the most in all the girls that go to the academy, every day I see new girls but I saw this one like 2 other times. I just didn't have the chance to talk to her or rather I didn't see the opportunity to make the approach or an excuse to make it.

But I noticed she was checking on me the other classes but we are not in the same class she is more advanced.

I finished my meal, I was exhausted I practiced 3hrs of dancing in the morning and the at that point other 3 hours in the afternoon and I just finished a class.

While I was eating I was checking on her, she was sitting right next to me, to see what she was doing, she was talking on the phone and hearing some messages. When I finished the meal, just wanted to rest for the next class and forget about everything.

But life and girls many times don't give second chances especially girls. I mean we were together, all alone in a quiet place she sat next to me she could have seated in any other place the room is big.
    What other sign do I need she was asking for it.

I saw without her noticing on her phone just to see if she was busy, she was checking on ig and kind of looking she was just killing time.

The was the moment

Me: in what level are you of dancing.
    She:I'm level 3
    Me: wow that is amazing, there are not many people on that level. Since when are you dancing?
    I don't remember what she said, but many years but she stpo for 3 years and is now 3 months dancing again.
    She: what level are you?
    Me: level zero this is the first time I dance in my life
    She: I don't believe you, not even in a party?
    Me: no never, I have never been to a party.
    She: why not?
    Me: I don't know it just never interested me.

Then I ask her more about the dancing classes
    Me: what's your name?
    She gives me her name I tell him mine.
    Then I simply asked for her number. She gave it to me.

She looks like a good girl, her parents seem to be very protective
    of her. Good girl and very attractive. I'll text her tomorrow.

Takes on this approach
    I talked of what wa happening and in a natural way of a similar interest. I was genuinely interested in what she was saying. I wasn't thinking on sex or being nervous. But still I was waiting for a chance to get the number.

The less sexual you are the better the Conversation and more comfortable she will feel specially in the first approach.

Even do it all depends on the girl if she starts to get flirty or the situation you recalibrate.

But I think there's some innocence in me, I'm not a pervert and I'm very easy going when talking to women. They feel comfortable around me.

But sure not all the girls some girls are simply difficult to deal with.

12. modern milarepa

Dancing class

29,30/100
    At the end of the class we had a little kind of party just dancing and I danced with two girls I didn't know before. And we talk s bit while dancing. Not too much because it's the first time I dance for real with a woman so I was a bit focus on it and at the same time making jokes and learning they are great dancers.

31/100
    A new dancers teacher was giving a class. When the class ended almost everyone left. The teacher is very young and hot so I engaged in a conversation with her. Let me see if I remember.

Me: this is the first time I dance for real with a woman
    She: that's great

Then she went to change her outfit and she invited me to a party close to my house.

Then I went to talk with this Italian guy. The teacher arrived.

Me: how are you going to the party?
    She: can you take me?
    Me :yes

Then I drove her to the party on my motorcycle.
    She: why do you have an extra helmet? Just in case you get lucky?

I just laughed, because it's true. You never know and especially in these dancing classes where I meet different women everyday.

Me: how long you have been a teacher
    She: two years.
    Me: since when you dance?
    She: since 2015 but I stopped becuase I broke my femur.
    Me: which part of your femur? The head?
    She : no, here

She grab my hand and I touched her leg she was wearing a very short skirt.

Me: how was the accident
    She explain it was at a party on a on a pool a guy throw her to the pool and she broke it that way.

We kept talking a bit more. We arrived and she told me again to go to the party.

I said maybe for Dancing but I never went to a party in my life and it's kind of like a low vibration place it was at a disco not a classic place to dance. So I decided to not go.

Still a party virgin.

13. modern milarepa

33/100
    I saw this girl struggling to organize the weights during hip trust I helped her.

Me: that is a lot of weight
    She: it's hard to start the exercise because in this gym it's not a support base to start the movement

Then we talk about gym, she was going to another gym which I happen to know. She lifts heavy, me too so we have a lot in common. She seemed interested in talking to me I was thinking I could be delaying her training but she seemed to have no rush.

Then I just stopped talking to let her train even do she seemed to want keep talking. I didn't ask her number because I don't like her, but it was a fun talk. Not many people like to train.

lgustavoms likes this.
  14. Hi all, I'm interested in this thread and participating in the "approaches challenge" (if I can call it that way) but in a few months from now (as I'm still isolated due to online education but will finally go to campus next year).

So, as I'm lazy to read the complete thread, I wanted to know if someone could please explain me what the challenge is about, what are the rules (if any) and how is it going for those active here! Hope you don't mind this post and thanks in advance!

15. modern milarepa

It's about engaging in a conversation with a strange girl, cold approaching her in real life. Not necessarily for flirting but not to the point of just asking how much an item costs to super market employee.

16. I am going to take this challenge. But now i have anxiety in talking to women and also i am a high level cuckold. So i need to do a hell lot of work to repair me and also talk to women.please pray for me guys.

17. modern milarepa

34/100
    Dance class
    I was dancing with this new girl
    Me: hi
    She:hi
    Me: is this your first class?
    She: yeah but I was level 2 but I'm again in level 1 because I stopped.

She was a bit rusty. We exchange couples. Then during break
    Me: hey you want to practice with me before class? Give me your number. Then she gives it to me.

It was so easy I'm realizing if you approach in a certain context you become more skillful as you do it more often. Also waiting for a girl to give signs is an easy way to go, I simply don't go after cold, indifferent or strange girls. Almost waiting for them to choose me.

18. modern milarepa

35/100
    I was resting at the gym next to a girl working out, I wasn't really interested in her I was just sitting there.

Then a girl approached her and they looked at me and laughed. The girl left and the one training started talking to me.

She: a girl was saying hi to you.
    Me: yeah? Who? I didn't notice. I missed my chance I guess it must be becuase it is leg day I'm kind of tired.

Then she wanted to engage in more talk, but I was about to leave, the girl doesn't give me good vibes, she is hot sure but doesn't look like a house girl. I don't know I just didn't like her vibe. I'm being more careful now with what girls and people I associate with.

19. modern milarepa

36/100
    I was finishing dance class and I was going for my things. A female teacher was there we engage in conversation about dancing.
    I'll ask her number today

20. modern milarepa

37/100
    She: I'm wearing the right clothes today

It was a girl in the dance class from the day before. She was wearing jeans and big shoes and today she was wearing more of a sport look.

We talked a bit