1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

27 year old and still a virgin

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Survival of the fittest, May 25, 2020.

1. CuckoldsSymphony

CuckoldsSymphony New Fapstronaut

Three more years and you become a wizard. I just turned 21 and am a virgin still.

2. Thanks alot . I already had a 215 days streak in year 2020 . After that at the end of December 2020 i got committed with a girl of my batch and lost my virginity finally And then I was just having sex with my gf whenever we use to get time. But yeah after long distance relationship of 4 months now it's again entered into a loop of PMO . Yes will definitely work on each single day from now on . It's been a year we are together and i don't want to ruin my relationship because of this pmo thing .

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
    WesternWolf likes this.
  3. I'm throwing everything I got into this one because I'm still a virgin at close to 30. I just want to feel close to someone. Internalizing the pain is such a long and arduous process. Reading comments like yours gives me glimmers of hope though so thank you!

4. Actually - I'm 28 years old now!

5. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Find a way to make it work. You got this man!

6. A year? Why not just marry? Then you have a permanent solution, if you fear being alone.

7. We both are preparing for a competitive exam and is not in a situation to settle right now . Have to wait till we clear our exams and tell our family about us .