[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

2. Relapsed on the very first day, restart! :(

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

today is day 53 of 60 90 and 120 hopefully everything is going to start getting a little bit easier soon I have a tentative right now then swap 1 deal for another by drinking a little bit too much the agreement as we only have like one or two drinks I've been doing like 3 or 4 when I'm feeling antsy or whatever so I'm trying to avoid responding to the urges so I shouldn't be I got to conquer that orders to that's all it is the same thing as the dopamine in my brain is trying to cover up for me I'm trying to use alcohol the cover up for not having to feel certain things too I remember feeling is human and it's normal

4. Cesarpo

Cesarpo Fapstronaut

Thank you God for one more day

5. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

We will get there buddy, but Im pretty sure that was my last relapse. Because unless I can seriously put some days behind me again what am I doing?

6. Hank0308

Hank0308 Fapstronaut

Getting closer everyday. There's no reward at the end because I'm already getting the reward.

7. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

8. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

9. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

2/60
    Was at school almost the whole day, after class I listened to news,, at night was working on my School work. And read book. Going to bed now .

10. just relapse down after 40+ days.... but not gonna quit to fight with this addiction....starting from today....life reset to zero

11. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

59/60

1 to go and ill be moving up to the 90 day challenge ;)

max9292 likes this.
  12. Day 4/60

I don't recall it being this hard first time around.

13. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

14. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

1/60 Back on track feeling good, feeling positive, not too concerned about falling off the wagon, all the work i've done lately I have benefited from, so all good. Im now going to beat my previous abstinence of 121 days. Have a great day gang

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  15. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut