1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 days in ...PM is trying to flank me, defense is 50% need reinforcements

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sergeant Tipsy, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Sergeant Tipsy

Sergeant Tipsy Fapstronaut

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd get to 60days no PM. I had 30 strong days zero PMO but in the last 30 days I've had sex and had O naturally and in good time so it's okay to say rewiring is in progress. The days leading up to day 60 has been riddled with the urge to have sex It feels like I hit puberty again and all I wanna do is screw anything In a skirt but this is where learning control and discipline comes in. I see the benefits of PMin' the ladies are all around me shit it is really overwhelming that I actually avoid them now just to get a view of things from a different perspective. The flashbacks of various scenes I found interesting are hitting my head round after round and my brain is pulling every trick out the bad to make sure I fall. I really want to make to day 90 and subsequently 1000days.

Word of advice comrades nofap is worth it!!! Keep fighting FRONT TOWARDS THE ENEMY.!!!

Sergeant Tipsy over and out!!

2. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

You still alive soldier? hows thestreaks doing? install blockers on your pc and dont go back. im at 30 and yesterday i madeout with a chick and had solid cravings at night. fought them and came out a bit shellshocked. im doing fine tho. strweaks still goin strong.

Sergeant Tipsy likes this.
  3. SuperSaiyan99

SuperSaiyan99 Fapstronaut

Comrade we need to breach into the enemies HQ and shutdown their mega computer in order to be free! Dont give up!

Sergeant Tipsy and skylar_legit like this.
  4. Sergeant Tipsy

Sergeant Tipsy Fapstronaut

HQ, this Seargent Tipsy. Our comms were comprised and had to go dark and during the zero communication, I took it upon myself to do some reconisance and understand the enemy and I found out that it feeds off our fear of failure. Hence we must show no fear in fighting the enemy because victory must be ours. The first wave of attack commences at 00:00hrs. No retreat no surrender...... Seargent Tipsy over and out!!

Dr.J_76ers likes this.