Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Day 5/90. Now that I'm intentionally helping others (in person mostly) in defeating their own struggles, I see my feelings are completely normal. I really think this will be my *last* streak, but regardless I'm willing to just keep fighting.
Wow man. I am impressed. Not only at 54 days no PMO, but also without alcohol and caffeine, and working out and chopping wood! I tip my hat to you good sir. That is not easy. Keep it up.
Congratulations!!!! Best of luck moving forward.
Day 40 complete!
i relapsed iam starting again 0/90
Took an ice cold shower this morning to snap me out of urges, feeling refreshed with lots of energy
I am relapsing again and again not able to build any streak. I don't know why I am on nofap no motivation. I don't remember why I started it. I shouldn't have throw away my 14 days streak it was a big mistake. I can't continue without binge.
Not sure how many days it is since my last relapse. Thoughts coming in again as usual. Being mindful of it and not getting too high or low. Stay late at work before heading to the gym for a short session. Let's get it.
just recheck the cause of relapse. Identify the trigger and prepare plan of action for overcoming that trigger. And stay strong buddy. Shit happens. Life is all about focus.
Day 5. Learnt a lot about life in this evening. Skyrocketing stamina.
I have noticed my streaks are getting better. FEW OBSERVATIONS on my journey so far.
1. Limited usage of social media: I just use whatsapp and that too limited. NO Facebook( unless it's necessary), NO instagram ( never will again), Using strict mode on Youtube and watch only if it's useful.
2. Set yourself some ground rules, and never break them.
3. Thoughts come and go, you are the one to decide whether to act on it or not.( this really helped me to control myself advice by @JR-62 )
4. Reading posts in nofap and helping others in the forums.
5. meditation : this is the
Spoiler: possible trigger
6. Keeping yourself occupied : Get busy living or get busy dying.
7. Spending time with yourself and thinking about life: I just sit in the terrace starring at the sky and stars and thinking about life .( tons of positive vibes)
8. Read a good book other than your curriculum if you are a student.
9. Interacting with fellow members makes the journey easier. They really are the best motivators.
P.s: The aforesaid things are learnt from other fapstronauts and from the people i see in everyday life. I'm trying hard to follow these.
Hello~ Today is 9th day
@KD357 and they are going to work
I ask for not lighter problems; but, for broader shoulders.
Day 22. 68 more days to go.
Sorry bro. Been there so many times. Give yourself a break and get back to living life well!
Glad you’re starting again! You can do this.
Ok man, back at it.
Yeah I wonder if some change in routine would help you snap out of it? We’ve all binged and been stuck brother it sucks man and I’m sorry. You really can do this.