Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
congrats bro! you are doing very well, do you have any advice for us?
Day 3/90 completed. The biggest problem for me is that I am easily forgettting being an addict and after some days fapping start to come to me like it is not bad think at all. I will remind myself everyday be careful about your addiction. I like the idea of not fighting with the addiction just observe it and do sth else. I will use it this time thanks for advice to risetogreatness.
Day 9/90 done!!
Last night was hard, had to give up on studying through the night. I nearly caved in a few times so i put my books and my laptop away and went to bed.
Does anybody have that feeling where u keep surfing the net, clicking on anything u see and realize minutes later that u have actually been searching for porn that whole time?
Think about how bad u would feel after you cave. I once relapsed after a 60 day streak. I ended up PMing at least once every week for 2 months. Just started to back on my feet. Giving up is just not worth the effort. Hang in there.
Date started: Jan 25, 2019
Day 169/174 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102, 150, 162)
Day 72/90 meeting my goals in challenge
Day 174 no alcohol or caffeine
Day 46 of weight training
-some of you may have noticed my relapse count above has gone up 2 numbers since starting this challenge and wondering why I haven't reset my badge
- though I have relapsed twice during this 90 day challenge, I will carry on to the 90 day mark because I want to see how well I do in this 90 day period
- when this one ends on Aug 7, I will start a new challenge and hopefully nail it next time, God's help me
- in light of this, I have adjusted my own preamble badge to say "meeting my goals" which is to have as few relapses as possible in 90 days
- in my mind, PMO'ing twice in 90 days is a huge success compared to past efforts at challenges so I will not get down on myself
- given that, please don't pass any congratulations on to me at or near 90 as I don't deserve it, thanks
- I am saying this now because you will see me again on this challenge in another 18 days
Aqui en el dia 1
I feel like I don't have much motivation. I think I'm gonna read some success stories and try again, next time let the urge pass. I fapped today without porn, so idk if I should reset it. I feel like after a few days my d feels more sensitive and wants a fap so I think that needs to go. And I need to get on every day.
Day 2. Still horny, still alive, still trying to overcome this addiction.
Day 4/90 today was a great day! Let's go brothers!
Day 14/90 coming to a close
Day 6/90 Checking in
Day 15 completed. Ups and (mostly) downs. Looking forward to a better day!
75 days to go. Let’s keep on fighting!
One day at a time and one urge at a time.
I can't afford to damage my body and mind anymore . Sorry to my past you were destroyed by the temptation demon inside my . But I won't let it happen again.
We all can do it .
All the best guys and have a nice day.