Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
16 days done
Day 33 of 90
August 14, 2019 | Wednesday
First day of having strong urges to access P since i started this streak but not today!
Lets go bro, we're with you. Onwards!!!
Very good bro, let's go!!!
Awesome bro, right behind you
Power move bro, excellent. Lets go!!!
Awesome bro, you're putting that pmo thing right to its knees. Keep going!!!
Excellent attitude bro. Remember: once you allow a oportunity to peak, it will be much harder to get hold on the urges. Plus peaking itself implies a subliminar message: "lust is good".
So even if a strong urge appears continue with the attitude of today. Its the right one
Lets keep going brothers. every day that passes, every urge that is defeated, every time that we consciouscely choose to stay in nofap, a bad habit is being shattered, a demon is being conquered, a energy parasite is being crushed.
Yesterday was Day 3 of 90 forgot to post but honestly I miss sex more than fapping so it isn't a big deal rn
Started 90 Challenges on Jan 25, 2019
Relapsed 7/201 Days
Longest streak 51 days
Day 6/90 no PM
Day 56 of weight training
Day 6 - reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar
- feeling good with no temptations today
- I might succeed the 90 day challenge this time round because the disappointment I felt from not making my last 90 day (and having to give my wife $3400 from my savings as a result of a bet with her if I failed) could be enough to make me succeed, hope so anyway
- moral of that experience is that this addiction is so insidious that even money can't stop it as my dopamine addicted brain would rationalize away common sense to not peak at porn
- I must stay humble to the process and remember why I am happy I quit PMO: better health, peeing easier (BPH symptoms almost gone), more confident, less social anxiety, more natural around woman, more attractive to woman, stronger animus (maleness), more loving, less emotionally reactive like a roller coaster, better focus, more relaxed, more motivated, less wasted time, getting more things done, clearer thinking and less brain fog, happier all round towards everyone, especially my family
- have a great NoFap day everyone
Hi everyone! Count me in. Need to get a good reboot in. Been falling off lately. Already had a lot of streaks including a 100+ days streak. Just relapsed. I can't keep doing this. I Just need to stop. So i'm in! Will post daily. Day 0 today.
This is where things start becoming more difficult
Pretty easy going Day 2
For anyone else who needs to hear it- Keep going! You’ve got this!
0 days PMO
0 days no pop
5 days no alcohol. 1 14 day streak.
44 days no social media.
Fell. Feel like crap and am grumpy. Had a bunch of pop and junk pizza. No good. Adds to the crappy feelings.
The only place I get to much sugar from is pop. I am addicted to it. Need to stop pop. Does not help this NOFAP thing.
Going to change my daily Rosary to a daily chaplet of divine mercy. Does not take as long. Build up to a Rosary later.
I have zero discipline. I can't get myself to do things for more than a few days. I am wanting to be whiny and say I hate my life. I am so full of anger right now! I wrote some toxic angry things. I deleted them. This is not healthy. This is toxic. Time to breathe.
Have a posture correcting thing I bought some time back. A thing you lay on. Been doing that the last few days. Hopefully I keep that up. Just saw what is holding me back from doing things every day. It is my internal fight with my controlling brother. He and my mom have that muchcontrol over me. Even when they are not there. That is straight up abuse. They mademe so unsure of everything I thought and decided. They don't control me anymore.
Nobody controls me. I am ahuman being. I am not to be controlled. No wonder I can't control myself. Everyone has always controlled me. Itmakes me sick.
Time to diaphram breathe for 15 minutes. Then a cup of tea.Then off to work. All will be well
Day 1/90. Staying busy. Glad to have the support of those around me.
3 days done. A REALLY full day! Just got home super late. Supposed to be going for a hike with a friend in the morning....hope I hear my alarm!
Hang in there dude, you'll find your rhythm. I've been learning that I need to get out of my own head-space sometimes. To do that, I started using something simple and immediate that grabs my attention. Something fun. When was the last time you thought about doing something for fun? When was the last time you did something for fun, something simple?
P.S. thanks for the daily laugh. I can't help but to chuckle every time I see your avatar pic.