90 Days Basic Recovery Challenge(BRC)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Slider8, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

I'm doing fine. How are you doing?

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 24!

Don80 likes this.
  3. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Day 1

Ūruz likes this.
  4. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I am not too bad.Glad you got all OK.

Don80 and Ūruz like this.
  5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I like your consistency in checking in!Well done brothers!

Ūruz and Don80 like this.
  6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 38 PGMeAD 3!

7. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

day 2

Ūruz likes this.
  8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 25!

Don80 likes this.
  9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well done brothers!
    How are you today?

10. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

I'd love to say: great! But it's so-so. Tomorrow is a hard day I have to face. But PMO won't make that day better.

Ūruz likes this.
  11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Day 39PgMEaD 3! All is good but slept only 6 hours and was a bit too active physically (feel a bit of muscle ache).

12. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Every day on the pmo free life makes next day easier, thinking clearer and body more capable!
    Why do you think that it will be hard day for you tomorrow?

13. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

A lot of time at work, a lot preparing today - and I can't beat procrastination. The to-do list has 5 items items that are not ticked yet and I need to get to work on them. Maybe once I start, I'll be easier. I just need to ignore anxiety.

Ūruz likes this.
  14. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

This is so familiar to me and it doesn't depend on number of clean days ,you can have 100s and still look at the tasks without doing a thing. Are those 5 tasks really urgent and important with negative consequences if you won't do them?

15. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

3 are urgent but job-related. They are not important for my personal development. They are something I need to for others and it doesn't serve much or at all. (it will take me an hour)

2 tasks are important for me - but if I don't do them, the world won't crumble but I will know that I didn't do them. I will feel bad about myself. (it will take me roughly 40 minutes to do them)

I guess thinking about them improved my motivation to do them. I'm gonna start in 10 minutes - @Slider8

I have roughly 2 hours to complete all the tasks. As Arnold Schwarzenneger said: I hate plan B. Go to sleep at 10PM. I just need to compose myself.

Ūruz likes this.
  16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

OK. Maybe it makes sense to start from the ones important to you?..we can't love others more than we love ourselves.

17. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

I can do both of them. I'm just scared that I won't have time but it's fake fear. I've always managed to get ready, even with a relapse and not enough hours of sleep.

Pomodoro app - set for 2 hours.

However, I'll be a bit rattled afterwards but I'll just suck it up. The night must be clean.

Ūruz likes this.
  18. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

19. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Thanks I know this table. But it always boils down to: do your job, ignore your needs. It builds a lot of pressure and used to lead me to a relapse. I did the job stuff and compensated the resentment with p. However, no plan B - I need to both. I can.
    upload_2023-12-13_20-10-59.jpeg

Ūruz likes this.
  20. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Not really,needs are q1 in urgent and important, q2 applies to both job and private lives, meditation belongs to q2 but long term habitual maybe somewhat a need from q1, q1 builds pressure but in q2 we suppose to pursuit what we love doing, what we are inspired with like Arni had a days job q1.but at the same time spent a lot of time in q2 by exercising and studying before he got chance at acting.If q2 builds pressure and resistance there must be.something with activity as it relates to what we are.