1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Battle for Freedom: PMO is Consuming my Life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Nov 30, 2018.

1. I am tired.

I am tired of my lack of social confidence, brain fog, long sleepless nights, loosing my passions, loosing my drive, loosing my friends, snapping at those close to me, unpredictable mood swings, unhealthy sexual habits with PMO, loss of memory, fear of ruining my brains healthy development as a teen, worrying about my goals withering away, and finally tired of PMO.

As I sit in my room with intense brain fog from my most recent PMO binge I feel a slight sense of motivation that I feel roughly 10 minutes after every PMO experience. After my heart rate settles and dopamine leaves my brain I am brought into a reality that I do not want to be in. Why? Because PMO brought me here. Usually I know that this slight motivation will only last the night and I will wake up the next morning with laziness and a scattered brain. But this time is different. Why you might ask? Because I found NoFap. This community is what I have been searching for for years but I just didn't know it. I need a community that has my back through my reboot and I am speechless with what I have found. I am looking forward to the rest of my life PMO free and am excited to share my journey with you and look forward to meeting fellow warriors along the way.

And so the journey begins...

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

Good luck, my friend. You made the right decision joining the community.

3. Digger2

Digger2 Fapstronaut

Work the system and it will work for you. post regularly about your challenge and progress, read posts of others to gain understanding about similarities you have, immerse your self at learning about how PMO affects our life, and stay focused on ridding yourself of this habit that controls your life.

4. Thank you for your support.

5. SLAA1

SLAA1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thank you. I am with you. I share your frustrations - but also your hope.

6. Of course. It is good to know that I am not alone in this fight. Yes, hope is what will never die on my journey and frustration will fade away as time progresses.

SLAA1 likes this.
  7. xxxplatinium

xxxplatinium Fapstronaut

Have you checked your thyroid ?
    Those symptoms are suggestive of thyroid disorde e