1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Scripture a Day...

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

And you shall eat and be full, and you shall bless the Lord your God for the good land he has given you. “Take care lest you forget the Lord your God by not keeping his commandments and his rules and his statutes, which I command you today,
    Deuteronomy 8:10‭-‬11 ESV
    https://bible.com/bible/59/deu.8.10-11.ESV

2. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

3. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Romans 8:1-8 (RSV-CE)
    "8 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do: sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the just requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6 To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. 7 For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, indeed it cannot; 8 and those who are in the flesh cannot please God."

Akeakua and Tao Jones like this.
  4. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.
    ~Romans 6:14 ESV

CPilot and Wilderness Wanderer like this.
  5. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

CPilot likes this.
  6. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

O Lord, my heart is not proud, nor my eyes haughty; Nor do I involve myself in great matters, Or in things too difficult for me. Surely I have composed and quieted my soul; Like a weaned child rests against his mother, My soul is like a weaned child within me. O Israel, hope in the Lord From this time forth and forever.
    Psalm 131:1‭-‬3 NASB1995
    https://bible.com/bible/100/psa.131.1-3.NASB1995

Azzure and CPilot like this.
  7. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Proverbs 25; 28 "A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls."

8. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

“Be doers of the word, and not hearers only” (James 1:22 NKJV).

CPilot, Akeakua and Tao Jones like this.