1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. strength_09

strength_09 Fapstronaut

can add to the lostman/// only cold shower. based on experience

corylife and the lostman/// like this.
  2. strength_09

strength_09 Fapstronaut

3. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Fapstronaut

9 days

@the lostman/// wanted to say thanks for your advice, tips, and encouragement from Sunday. Super helpful. I think after Day 10 I'll turn off Hard Mode but definitely stay far away from PM, there's just no good in it.

@corylife how are we doing man? Thinking about you all the time

@PHANI99220 keep it up, let's go!

Finally, to EVERYONE: I know the pandemic is keeping y'all stuck in your homes. That's no good for you. You gotta get outside. Take a walk, ride a bike, ride a train somewhere, take a book with you, anything. Anyone here that is really cooped up for days at a time?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    corylife and strength_09 like this.
  4. the lostman///

the lostman/// Fapstronaut

yeah i forgot that thats also very powerfull an effective thanks

corylife likes this.
  5. the lostman///

youre welcome man i just want to help, this is a hard fight and we all need to support each other if we want to succeed sending you a high five :emoji_raised_hand: keep the great work!!!!

corylife likes this.
  6. the lostman///

great work man keep focused contain the urges, ive never have reached that far so i dont know how it is but keep the eye on the price youre the boss:emoji_muscle:

corylife likes this.
  7. the lostman///

going through day 4 its getting hard, this morning ive got a serious urge but now im fine,also a question,this morning i was so horny that i pre-ejeculated, i didnt touch me at all, it happened when i was waking up,do that means that i have relapsed?, repeat i didnt masturbate i didnt even touch myself

corylife likes this.
  8. Jarad999

Jarad999 Fapstronaut

9. Jarad999

Jarad999 Fapstronaut

For me personally i would not count as a relapse, if you didin't touch your private part you didin't relapse. Were you in a wet dream?

corylife likes this.
  10. strength_09

strength_09 Fapstronaut

Powerful, man. Hope to be there in 2 weeks!
    From your experience do you think that days 15-20ish is some kind of a crisis and then it definitely gets easier?

corylife likes this.
  11. strength_09

strength_09 Fapstronaut

12. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Fapstronaut

That definitely does not count as a relapse. If anything that's a good thing IMO!

10 days here!

@strength_09 and @Jarad999 wow, killing it. Are these PR's?

@corylife how are we doing my man?

corylife likes this.
  13. the lostman///

no i was i waked up before anybody on house,and my house its pretty small,so if i make noise my mom wakes up,so i decided to let her sleep, so i was there watching the roof and i started to think on... you know what and suddenly ive started to release a little bit of semen but repeat i didnt touch me at all i was just waching the roof and holding my urges

corylife likes this.
  14. the lostman///

going trought 6 day very hopeful about it i couldnt make my complete exercise rutine and i thought that would be a problem but luckly it wasnt at least until now, lets see how i evolve during the day wish me luck

corylife likes this.
  15. Jarad999

Jarad999 Fapstronaut

For me yeah it gets harder and urges get start to pick up the pace. You just gotta know the patterns. What spot makes you urge, what activity makes you triggered, and etc. back around 15-20ish days i went through wet dreams, then around 17-19 days i felt benefits a bit. Then yesterday day 32(todays day 33th for me) I nearly relapsed in the toilet i had a boner because of fantasy but i managed to calm down, wear ma underpants and NOT LOOK AT MA D. So basically it does get easier and harder. You'll experience this throughout your journey(sorry for the late post because of yesterday lol). Keep going at!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  16. Jarad999

Jarad999 Fapstronaut

It's probbaly semen leakage or pre-cum. If you didin't touch your D that's not a fail in my book, just start doing something else rather than starring at a roof holding urges.

corylife and Prison Mike like this.
  17. CaloiCyclist10

CaloiCyclist10 Fapstronaut

Wassup dudes, i'm starting today, but i'm also worried about the following days and weeks, cause i feel like i wont be able to handle it. U guys got any tips to surviving the first days/week until it becomes a habit?

18. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

all i'll say is stay away from the internet as much as possible, and do not spend much time alone.

corylife, Prison Mike and strength_09 like this.
  19. TantricConqueror

TantricConqueror Fapstronaut

I’m with you bro. I’ve done this twice in the last two yrs. I love doing it for at least 69 days then I’m God for a while. Let’s get it.

corylife and strength_09 like this.
  20. strength_09

strength_09 Fapstronaut