1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Day 50 of 90
    Way to hold yourselves accountable guys. It's great that even after your missteps you are rising to the challenge once again, this time coming back stronger with knowledge and experience. Keep going and take strength from knowing what you want for yourselves!

2. Congrats on 50 days! You’re doing great.

3. 54/90

Braved a particularly heavy storm yesterday. Things were intense and I almost fell but I held on for dear life. Feeling much better today. Thank you to @Jefe Rojo for your encouraging reply to my S.O.S. it helped me start today off right!

Symbol of Peace and Jefe Rojo like this.
  4. Anytime! Glad to see you’re still fighting and that things have started to improve. You’re more than halfway to your personal best. Keep up the good work!

5. 11/99. I’m 1/9th of the way there. Slow and steady wins the race. :)

6. Day 1/8. Last night was easy, I'll stay alert for future urges.

7. I just pray to God that I never forget the promise I have made. I am sure the urges will come for me. I just pray that instead of the urge to cave in, I remember this promise and not give up!
    Day 7/111.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  8. Remembering is key. Even when it’s hard to resist, making your commitment the most important thing is how we will get past this.