1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. 0/90

Made it 60 days but this whole last week has been one big struggle and I finally succumbed to the temptation this morning. My mindset has been especially skewed the last 3 days are so. Not sure where my head even is right now. Still stressed.

2. Sorry man, I know how hard you worked to get to 60. I know how disappointing it is to have to start again but today is just as important as day 60. You won’t ever get to 90 without getting through day 1. Even with all of the negative feelings you’re feeling right now, you have to dig deep and start again. You’ll be glad you did.

BTW, 60 days is a great accomplishment. Two full months is a long time to go without PMO.

If you don’t mind my asking, how did you end up accessing PMO? What will you do next time so that you don’t fall in the same manner?

ReclaimingMyDestiny likes this.
  3. I'm trying to unravel all that right now. I know that if I don't, I'm going to be stuck in this place for a while which I definitely don't want. This last week I've been battling strong urges and also harboring romantic hopes amidst a lot of frustration. I've traded in my hard-earned strength for something between a wish and a mirage. The irony is that fixating on thoughts of sex, and the loss of concentration and determination that came from it over the last few days, ultimately pushed the reality of it further away for the time being. I had built up quite a lot of confidence from my streak over the last couple months and I'm feeling a loss of that now. But I've also built a lot of great habits over the last 2 months+ so thankfully my good habit portfolio is well-diversified and no single streak being broken will keep me down for long! Here's to getting back on track and kicking bad habits to curb where they belong for good. I think that if I've been meditating all this time, I would have had clearer insights into the tricks my mind was trying to play these last few days. I'm going to add meditation to my good habits for now on. It's served me very well in the past as far as mental health and clarity of thought goes.

The Highlight and Jefe Rojo like this.
  4. You’re right, you still have gained a lot over the past 60 days. Don’t lose sight of that. I think meditation is a really good thing. It trains us to be more aware of our thoughts and our surroundings. I need to find more time to do it to.
    I can only imagine how hard it is to want an old romance to work for you again. I think being stuck inside only complicates things. You couldn’t date anyone else even if you wanted to right now. Try to stay positive and when the time arrives you’ll be ready.

ReclaimingMyDestiny likes this.
  5. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

Seems like a great challenge to keep me motivated.

day 0/38 (Streak broken on 28-12-2019)