1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

been on and off for a while here... but this time I'll stick around until I win.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by QuestToGlory, Sep 4, 2022.

1. QuestToGlory

QuestToGlory Fapstronaut

Yo, I've been struggling for as long as I can remember to stop this addiction, and I've been on this forum before a lot of times too. First time I came here I was focused on getting of my PMO addiction for good but I couldn't get past two week stretches without relapsing again. This shit went on for a year and then I started getting mentally worn out and giving up slowly. I got into a vicious PMO cycle that made me weaker each day it went on and destroyed my mental health. I knew it was bad but it had full control of me. Fast forward today, My life is fucked up, I have antisocial tendencies, never work towards my goal, I can't understand fucking anything at all - To sum it up, I'm a dopamine junkie piece of garbage that is good for nothing. But I want to change. I want to transform myself into the man I've always wanted to be. That one desire is the only thing I have left, and I'll start from there. Witness me.

LotusPbraun likes this.
  2. Living50

Living50 Fapstronaut

See If You Really Want To Achieve In Your Life & Leave This Worst Addiction Of PMO then Just Do Whatever Work You Have Interest in (Just like sports/dance/art/studies/music/technology.......). This will Just Make you a Better Person And Not A Dopamine Junkie.

:emoji_thumbsup:And All The Best From My Side:emoji_v:

PiriPiri likes this.
  3. QuestToGlory

QuestToGlory Fapstronaut

@Living50
    Yeah bro exactly, thanks for the word of encouragement.

Living50 likes this.
  4. Flexy_chris

Flexy_chris New Fapstronaut

May we prevail together Amen

QuestToGlory likes this.
  5. LotusPbraun

LotusPbraun Fapstronaut

Lets do it together !