1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Countries to move to after Brexit for Europeans?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by green lion eating the sun, Sep 28, 2017.

1. How dare you, in a thread about discrimination, describe gay men and women as faggots?

That is a pejorative word and an insult to non heterosexual people. Hypocrite! :mad:

2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

The EU will slowly collapse completely once the UK officially leave. I can’t wait for it, it’s about time. No more Eurovision for one. No more supporting countries that do nothing but sponge off others’ economy etc etc.

The uncertainty nonsense Is just bogus scare mongering. Trading will still continue, immigration will still continue but it will be proper immigration where you have to be skilled and worthwhile, asylum seeker will still continue.

Nothing is going to change other than the fact the uk will take back it’s own independence from the eu again.

Anyway, I’m unwatching this thread now because it’s going to be a hate fuelled tennis match.

Bye all. Enjoy the wasted energy hehe.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  3. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

Germany is the future of Europe, would move there if I spoke some deutsch

Also Vienna is a great looking city and consistently ranked among the best cities to live in, good infrastructure and close to other countries too

4. Sorry, but I think you'll find Eurovision will still happen even if the EU collapses. You have countries like Norway and Israel taking part in it when they're not in the EU. I just don't watch that nonsense... I have no idea who won it this year :emoji_grinning:

Star Lord likes this.
  5. I think we need to recognise that not everyone who voted to leave are racists... I know people who were black who voted to leave, my sister (who's mixed race and married to a non-British black man) voted to leave. We need to get away from demonising the other side. People are complicated and peoples politics are complicated. I know some people voted to leave because they thought the EU is 'Babylon' and thought that Britain needed to come out of 'Babylon'. Then of course there were some who were unemployed and couldn't find work and felt by leaving the EU would get them jobs.

I voted to remain. My main reason for voting in such a way was that I felt leaving would mean my nation would be closing itself off to the world, plus the economic affects of leaving would be a mess. I was angry with my family for voting to leave after the results, but in time you have to accept the result and move on. Because there's more to someone than their political views. We shouldn't let it get to the point where our political differences cause us to hate someone who has different views to us. One of the most tragic things to happen during Brexit was the murder of Jo Cox. It really showed us what happens when someone hates.

I'm sorry for anyone who's experienced xenophobia or racist attacks, but I that saying that the UK wasn't racist until Brexit simply isn't true. I experienced a mild form of racism growing up, a friend of mine who grew up in the North East of England experienced a lot of racism, I know of black people who've been refused promotions in certain companies due the colour of their skin. Racism has always been there. Sure some people may of felt they had some sort of special permission to be racist after Brexit, but it's always been there. Also there are certain regions of the UK that are less racist than others.

And tbh I used to be racist myself but that changed when I spend time with people of the race I had prejudiced against. When you have an open heart and spend time with someone of a different race, creed or nationality I believe your prejudiced will go.

I listened to this yesterday. While it's mainly about the US election last year, it also touches on Brexit. They talk why we demonise the other side and the danger of doing such a thing.