1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bully maked me to feel bad because i was unable to fight back

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Narceb, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Narceb

Narceb Fapstronaut

There is a guy who bullies me everytime he sees me. And physically, I am stronger than him but idk why I can't fight back. This makes me feel miserable and causes reset/relapse. Please help!! How do I fight back. How do overcome the fear of fighting. I have never fought before with anyone.

2. Are you talking about fighting back physically? You could learn some martial arts moves. Learn some basics well, including striking and grappling.

However, what if you seriously hurt him, or get hurt yourself? You could get in legal trouble.

That said, it's good to know some martial arts or self-defence moves. But even if you know some, you may feel unable to use them.

Maybe you were taught by authority figures when you were younger that you should never resist authority and never get angry. This is harmful. While anger can get us into trouble, totally repressing it through fear and shame is not the way to go, and doesn't work anyway because the anger eventually comes out at some (inappropriate) point. This website may be helpful to you if this is the case:
    http://www.pete-walker.com/shrinkingInnerCritic.htm

I'd also recommend that you stop seeing the bully as a proper human being! That might sound a bit extreme, but bullies are very pathetic people, no matter how popular they may seem. Read about narcissism. Don't play by a bully's bullshit "rules". Bullies like to play a stupid game, but you don't have to play it. Treat them like the scum they are and get rid of them out of your life any way you can (without getting yourself into legal trouble or something, they're not worth it).

Also, the "grey rock" method may be useful if you google that.

Narceb likes this.
  3. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

u said u are stronger than him, so u must realize your power first.

i dont know about the rules where u are but here, when someone bully or attack u for no reason its ok to attack them back.

I would say build up the anger from remembering all the times he bullied u without reason and give him one or two good punch in his face and then grab him with a firm hand by his neck and tell him with a loud angry voice to leave you the fuck alone or it wont end good for him.

I would go further than that but i am sure people will tell me i am wrong but i have no empathy for bullies. I am sure he will leave u alone because bullies tend to go for people who they know wont do anyting back.

I havent been bullied much in my life thankfully, and when it did, i became physical against them to let them know i will not let anyone bully me. Havent been bullied for years till now, it is the most effective method.

Narceb likes this.
  4. :)-keepsmiling

:)-keepsmiling Fapstronaut

I will choose to be mentally strong so that i can pput him dow with powerful words!!!

Narceb and Crownyourdreams like this.
  5. Crownyourdreams

Crownyourdreams Fapstronaut

Yes, words can hit even harder than punches!
    Also I want to add something to Narceb. Not fighting back can be a way to prove that he is so pathetic to fight you. You are more intelligent than him and you don't fight back. This is sign of superiority, very good :)

Narceb and :)-keepsmiling like this.
  6. Narceb

Narceb Fapstronaut

Thanks guys, it really helped me.

A41:14A, Crownyourdreams and diaspar like this.
  7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

I've only had one bully in school. he was the same size as me, as a peacefull guy, I used to never stood up for myself when he bullied me. One day I get to the point were i couldn't handle it and punched him in the face. he never bullied me again.

Next time he start bulling you, ask him kindly but firm to stop doing it. If he ask why you have 2 options:
    A- you are a grown up, so you can't punch him because that can put you in jail, so tell him that you are going to call the cops and put a restrain order on him if he persues with this behaviour.
    B- You are young and a punch in the face is not going to put you in too much trouble, so tell him that if he don't respect your broundries he will leave you no choice that putting him back in his place. But you have to be ready to do it if he continues to bullie you. it doesn't matter that you win the figth, now he knows that if he bullies you you are going to fight back, and normally bullies are weak bitches that bullies people to make up for their own insecurities. Moreover you are going to make him respect you more, and bullies don't bully guys they respect and stand up for themselfs.

Punching a guy in the face is the last resourse, but sometimes you have no other option.

Narceb likes this.
  8. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

bullies dont care about your high moral stands, they will keep going until u fight back.

Crownyourdreams likes this.