1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed 7 years of Brahmacharya/NoFAP.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BABADON, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

The point is the story has to add up and when speaking about yoga and spirituality there is no room for arrogance-pride and fear. For there is only one to fear and it is yourself....as well as it is possible to see worlds in a grain of sand and eternity in a second if you can really meditate ...and every part of the whole contains all the information about the whole.

2. Good sir. I have a set of chakra Singing bowls, meditation books, along with music as well. I’ve meditated for at least hours in the past but I feel out of control from becoming ill and sick. I’ve had the curtain experience while meditating..

But I understand what your saying, maybe I’m not asking. I watched your video and I’ve also done chanting such as Lam, Vam, Ram for chakras, they certainly sure do work.

3. BABADON

BABADON Fapstronaut

Mantras have powerful effect if done properly. These things also takes time so patience is the must. Also read books of yogananda ie. journey to self realization, the science of religion. On this path reading spiritual books helps a lot.

Koli Pratham and Re-Life2010 like this.