1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Grizzla, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Grizzla

Grizzla New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,
    My name is Chris and im new to nofap. The reason for me joining is to get some support with this challenge and hopefully be successful in my goal. I've attempted nofap by myself a couple times in the past, making it about 2months before relapsing. Ive noticed when i relapse and go back to my old ways, i can literally feel the energy leaving me. Its as if all my motivation and spark for life has just left me and i feel like an empty shell. I believe it has been ruining my life in a way. I would like to feel alive again, and live my best life which is why im giving nofap a better effort and joining the site. Wish my luck

2. byeoldfriend

byeoldfriend Fapstronaut

Hello Chris. 2 months!, you have a lot of potential my friend. Since I started, I have never stopped masturbating for more than 7 days; and I started 22 years ago.

Welcome! You have arrived to the right place.

3. YorkGO

YorkGO Fapstronaut

hey you made it to two month, you can made more, I recommend the success stories section where you can learn from other Fapstronauts experiences, which will help you a lot, just give it a try and good luck!

4. Hello and welcome to NoFap!

Two months already, nice! A lot of new members seem to be reaching two months lately. Keep going!