1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Diary! Dose is work?

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Faithe

Faithe Fapstronaut

That's good! A reward system is definitely something that works best paired with a number of other things. Anything that helps is certainly worth the effort.

2. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 3: Success!

All god so far, let s see if i can make it to a week. Pray for me.

And Happy New Year Everyone!

This, is a big ask for me... i m not that close to anyone.

Nice, that sound delicious.

The thing is, even PMO i don t enjoy anymore.

Not a bad idea, maybe i m gonna give it a try.

Can t agree more that this. After 15 years of this bs, some time no price is to high.

3. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 6: Success!

One more day. Pray for me.

4. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

I .. ft up already.... One week.... I thought i had such a good start. Restart....
    At least i got a week. I feel so s**ty right now...

5. One day at a time. Get back up and keep going. Life without P is better!

Wilderness Wanderer and Faithe like this.
  6. Faithe

Faithe Fapstronaut

A week is good, it suggests you’ve have to successfully resist at least a few times. Don’t beat yourself up too much, it’s a distraction. Let this be a fire in your belly to keep going and build that resistance muscle. Pray for God’s strength in this and remember how much freedom and joy this addiction is holding you back from.

God loves you and is patiently working with you. Let Him break these chains!

7. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 7: Success!

Ok, one week down, let s go for two weeks!

8. YES!

Wilderness Wanderer likes this.
  9. Faithe

Faithe Fapstronaut

Great job! You can do it!

Wilderness Wanderer likes this.
  10. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Back to zero.... Can t believe this is so hard, every time, every time i say i got this, i can feel that i got this, no need to peek or thought s for days, and all of a sudden... fail... Never been addicted to tobacco, drugs, alcohol... but P is the hardest one to get rid of in my opinion.

Pray for me brothers.

Tao Jones likes this.
  11. It can be very hard indeed. Even after years of freedom, the pull can still come back. We must rely utterly on Christ and his goodness. He is who saves us; we cannot save ourselves.

12. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Just relapsed today...again... Again i was unable to get to two weeks, after one week i m starting to get the cravings, i fight them for a few days, but then.... yah, is hard to fight them some time s.
    Pray for me brothers.

13. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

Why are u giving so much power to your counter . It is supposed to motivate u not cause distress.

14. Freedom always carries a cost. Sometimes that cost can be very high.

How are you continuing to act out? How do you cut off that access to that avenue completely and totally? Get creative. Become willing to do whatever it takes to break free, even if that action seems drastic. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I can assure you of this: God will honor your sacrifice on his behalf. No one who tries to save his own life can keep it, because no one can keep their life unless they lay it down for Christ, in total surrender to him.

Faithe and Wilderness Wanderer like this.