1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you eat healthy? What's your diet?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Spinell, Jun 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Do you have six pack abs now?

2. Not visible yet, but they're coming slowly. I have good muscle definition on legs and arms (biceps needs lots more work), but abdominal region is my problem area. It's the first place I put on weight so it's also last place to lose it. My body fat percent is currently 18-19% and my goal is to get somewhere around 15% region.
    Overall I'm currently in very healthy looking shape and others can definitely see that I've lifted also something else than just ice cream cone to my lips :D. And I have to admit that I love the positive reaction I receive from girls. I'm taken for at the moment but it still massages my ego every time when some random girl checks me out.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  3. Mkngitwrk

Mkngitwrk Fapstronaut

For the most part I eat health with a little cheating. I stay away from carbs and all processed foods, sugars, and juices. This helps me maintain a health weight without having to kill myself at the gym.

4. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I'm doing intermittent fasting, so I eat during an 8 hour window. Right now, I will eat in 3-4 hours.
    I eat healthy 99% of time. The other 1% is the bottle of coca cola i drink very rarely. I don't eat sugary foods and baked goods, junkfood etc.
    I eat meat. vegetables, anything that is healthy.

Mike Bonanno likes this.