1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does exercising right after relapsing help with recovering it not?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Unjustfailure, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Unjustfailure

Unjustfailure Fapstronaut

So I relapsed again...
    I wouldn't be here if I hadn't failed for the 5th time today...
    My question is simple according to everyone's experience would exercise right after relapsing help recovering energy and getting rid some of the brain fog?
    Or would it make it worse?

2. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Very light stuff maybe, like walking.

Exercise is supposed to be a lifestyle thing rather than one time like that, fapping is not supposed to be a lifestyle but unfortunately is for many.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Little kitty

Little kitty Fapstronaut

if I am horny, I do wudhu and do dzkir (meditate and pray) to calm myself. After that I will exercise to release all the energy, and I feel great after that.exercising after masturbation is not good,it makes you very tired physically and mentally. trying to control your mind if you start thinking dirty, and do not be alone too long in the room. do something so you no chance to think dirty. you can do it, push and motivate yourself. . .

4. zakes

zakes Fapstronaut

It will get you right back on track and to start your new streak ASAP.

Personally, I feel it gets me right back on track and helps with the recovery (energy levels, feeling of guilt etc).

However i have to add, that you might feel drained and it might be hard to actually do your workout.

All the best!

THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES, VICTORY IS OURS!

franco216 and Little kitty like this.
  5. Unjustfailure

Unjustfailure Fapstronaut

So far after relapsing numerous times if feel tired and out of breath even if don't do anything.
    But if I exercise in a "low tempo" despite the fact feeling sluggish (to say the least...), most of the times some of the clarity will come just a little bit faster than usual.
    But sometimes that could cause headaches

6. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Exercise can release endorphins and help regulate cortisol. Yes, it should help you get back on track after a fap.