1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

dont let people know what u have

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by blacklabel92, Mar 11, 2021.

1. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

if your one of those people who looks at buttery things (sports cars, busty women, flashy jewelry) and wish they were yours, stop it! i say accept and be proud of what u have. keep driving that crappy car even when u can afford 100 sports cars. never let people know what u have. move in silence friend. your privacy is everything. y do u think these billionaires dress so average in public? on accident? cause their stupid?! wake up !! the loudest and flashiest person in the room is usually the most broke and insecure. ppl get murdered on the daily because they snitch on themselves. letting everyone know what they got and how much they got, if you show off then u better get ready to show out cause i dnt care who u think u are, on the street mfs will rob u in a second. always be humble my friends. ego is the enemy.

2. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

its like that here in the states too. mainly on the road though and less on the street, they think driving a high end vehicle gives them the right to put families at risk and drive like assholes. my saying is "if ur equally as brave outside a car as u are in one you deserve respect" you see cause given the circumstance 98% of the guys behind the sports cars wouldn't last 2 secs outside the the car in a street brawl. so let them get snatched out and see whos got the bigger cajones.

justname likes this.
  3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Never lead with your wallet, thats beta simp stuff.

justname and blacklabel92 like this.
  4. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

yessir! money isnt evil, the LOVE of money is.

Agent, justname and brassknucks like this.
  5. justname

justname Fapstronaut

Especially if you are in happy relationship with women put her away from your friends, especially her female friends. If her `best friend` is single, miserable and she is looking her in happy relationship with you she will do anyting to destroy your relationship, it was happening to me in past and now it happens too that she is having a `bestie` female friend and i do not trust her for even a second, i know that she is my biggest enemy (her enemy too) and that she is threat to our relationship, if you get into happy romantic relationship her female friends are your biggest enemies. When we walk with very confident body laugauges too i notice then we are getting too much attention and it is nothing like positive attention, but i am feeling like there is too much jealousy energy mostly from male incels and feminists too

6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I dont care, what i really wanted to have i already have

justname and blacklabel92 like this.
  7. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

great!

justname likes this.
  8. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

yup.. sadly thats the catch. to make it work. u and ur girl gotta be on the same page at all times.

BozzoBond and justname like this.
  9. justname

justname Fapstronaut

People will want to bring you down where they want to be successful, misery loves company

blacklabel92 likes this.
  10. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

yup, like the crab in a barrel mentality. if one crab manages to make it to the top another one will try and drag it down..

justname likes this.
  11. justname

justname Fapstronaut

That is why we need to be careful

blacklabel92 likes this.
  12. Brasil? kkk

blacklabel92 likes this.
  13. It is easier to convince a fish to live out of water than it is to convince a woman to save money.

locomia and blacklabel92 like this.
  14. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

yooo!! my mans wylin!! XD

15. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

funny you say that too because my mom was a shopaholic and stored all her shit in her and my dads bedroom. so my dad used to joke with her and say that the rats cant even get under the massive amounts of plastic bags filled with clothes she piled up around the bed.

BozzoBond likes this.
  16. Good post. It's a reminder to stay humble and to keep private matters in their proper place. Thank you for the post!