1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

For those feeling worthless.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by UareValued, Oct 2, 2020.

1. UareValued

UareValued New Fapstronaut

If you clicked on this I want to tell you I understand the feeling. No deeper hurt than making so many mistakes that your own family doubts you'll make something of yourself. Constantly tossing and turning at night remembering all the pain. Daydreaming all day of what you could be if you weren't you. Can't look in the mirror because you hate who've you become and what you've done. I sympathize if you can relate. I've spent many years depressed and suicidal due to a toxic home, what I thought was a lack of achievement, "failures" in love ect. I've spent months in therapy until I finally heard the thing that started moving my life into a better direction. To the point where I can look at my past and not agree with some of the stuff i did but accept it and move on. How can you improve yourself if you cant first accept yourself? How can you improve a situation if mentally you don't acknowledge it's existence? The first step to any improvement is acceptance of the situation. Acceptance isn't making excuses or saying that what happened was okay. Acceptance is "what happened was awful and I'm dissapointed I fell short. Though I acknowledged it happened. Now what am I going to do about it?" Are you going to then improve or leave things the same? You are a person of value and I'm proud that you're still here despite all of the things in your life. You made it through another day. You fought another day of depression and doubt. You're still fighting and searching if you're on here reading. You are strong! Much Love.

2. duellator4viva

duellator4viva Fapstronaut

Really needed to hear this buddy. Thank you

UareValued likes this.
  3. dyxntcy

dyxntcy Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

appreciate you sir

UareValued likes this.