1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Guys i think I'm keep slipping again... Was it consider relapse?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by saddist_adult, Mar 7, 2023.

1. saddist_adult

saddist_adult Fapstronaut

My transwoman fetish never fully gone after years of doing nofap... I just went on Instagram search hot transwoman not nudity etc... As i was scrolling i saw bunches of images i did not want to see, like an ass with string on, i was watching even though in my head thought it's not fully nudity...

Then goes on i saw some nudity and breasts with taps on but i didn't look at it more than a second, i just scrolled away since I'm looking for booty without nudity...

Then i bumped into one picture where a transwoman stand behind with underwear on but it looks like ball sacks is leaking out, i wasn't sure cause it's not clear, i go back again and keep looking at it, i finally decided not to know what i was looking...

Later on i felt like a relapse... The anxiety is fucking me up right now... Did i really relapse?