1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi! I am new to nofap. Need everyone supports!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by killmyoldself, Mar 30, 2017.

1. killmyoldself

killmyoldself Fapstronaut

Hi, i am new to this nofap thing. So i hope for a good ride along with all the successful fapstronaut out there! Your sick friend is coming to check-in!

First i want to introduce myself. Of course i should ;p

i really just want to be really open as i am not going to reveal my true identity;p

I am a 30 y.o single man. I still virgin(never have girlfriend or have any sex whatsoever). I am a shy and introvert person, and consider myself quite religous when it comes to illegal sex intercourse/prostitution/sex before marriage. I believe on 'sex only after marriage'. But i was a human. A human came with sexual desire. So you guess it right i cannot run from it. I started mastubate since my puberty hits at 11 y.o and i cant help not to do it regularly. I found it normal to do what i did when i was in school because almost everybody did it eventhough i know its wrong. But now at 30's i realised how bad my masturbation addiction was. Yes i not do it everyday but every few days still sucks! My life was literally ruined by it. I am financially, physically, mentally and spiritually broke as i write this. Hopefully nofap have the answer to make myself on the right track again!

P/S: Wheres my bed my friend?

2. Welcome! I will suppourt you!

I'm new here too, but really think that the forum environment will help you achieve your goals.

What is your goal?

If you achieve your goal, come close to achieving it or die going over the top in trying, then you can walk tall brother.

It's a collection of the little victories, 1% improvement in every part of your life, that will give you confidence - and THEN your luck begins..

killmyoldself likes this.
  3. killmyoldself

killmyoldself Fapstronaut

Hey thanks for the warm words dude! Hope we will achieve whatever our goals are!

Ive starts my 30 days rebooting challenge on my other rebooting thread. 30 days was big for me atm. My longest period was 14 days i did sometime last year. Hope to see you often on that thread too!

Thanks again dude!

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. markuskuenzli

markuskuenzli Fapstronaut