1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How come a lot of women think of us men as creeps and perverts?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by zeke27, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

I agree. Most men don’t rape. The coerced part is where we need to educate both men and women. I don’t think men understand how vulnerable a woman feels because we do not have the strength to protect ourselves should the man we are with decide he wants to harm us. My husband thinks nothing of sleeping with the windows open. This horrified me when we married because I make sure every bit of my house is locked up tight. He couldn’t understand. Now, realize, he grew up in the exact same area, at the exact same time as I did. He is the exact same age. He remembers the East Area Rapist but in far less detail than I do. It didn’t affect him. He was never afraid a man would come into his home and rape him. Once he had daughters though, he began to get a glimpse of what women feel. The need to be careful and aware of your surroundings, he hated letting our daughters go to dances. He taught them self defense from a very young age, how to handle a gun and be safe. I think most people are genuinely good, kind. However it only takes one person to murder your best friend to make you think twice. One niece to get raped, one child molested. Go on a ride along with local police, see what people are capable of and Covid will be a walk in the park.

The seeker and Whispers like this.
  2. In my case it was my female cousin over the summer for multiple weeks when I was 9. She was in her 30's at the time. I didn't even know what was happening as it was happening. I was a quiet and bubbly kid, now I have a hard time trusting women around me. oh life.

3. Psalm27:1my light

Ugh… I’m so sorry. From what I’ve seen it’s boys under the age of 10 that are abused the most. A good friend worked crimes against persons and never let me forget that my son could just as easily be abused as my daughter. My bil was abused by his baby sitter. He was 8. People can be awful.

4. yeah life can be rough for everyone around in their own special flavors and forms. it's what we do after that either breaks or makes us.

5. Psalm27:1my light

When they finally caught him, I realized I was able to sleep with the windows open! I was only around 9 when he struck my friends mom. It obviously left scars

Coak Hakola likes this.