1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel very lost..

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 6, 2020.

1. I don't know if anybody else is feeling this right now. But this week I have really felt lost...

I have lost my passion for making music, lost game for talking to woman. Especially from the hurt I've been threw. I literally have spent my afternoons sleeping after work and then feeling fatigue late afternoons. I know I'm struggling from real depression and I am taking anti depressants. I tried working out yesterday and couldn't go past 30mns.

My dreams have been lost in attracting my dream woman. I've tried a local dating app and I've had no luck. I'm really not sure what to do right now. I'm sorry if this post is a sap rant right now.

All of my buddies have somebody and even one of my friends I didn't think would get married now is and has a kid. To be honest I feel pathetic with myself and the way I went with my life..

Michela F and Maj. Benson Payne like this.
  2. ...M....

...M.... Fapstronaut

If you are going through hell

Keep going

My friend
    I ask you this
    Do you love yourself

No? Then how do you expect anyone else to live you?

Take care of yourself be healthy

Your woman will come when. The time is right

I mean you don't wanna use a prostitute do you?

You are not so pathetic as that

live life. live your life

Eventually someone will come when you least expect it

3. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

no evetually no one will ever fucking come. stop giving false hope. Eventually someone will come when you fix your emotional state,finances and healt. Even then eventually someone might not come you just have better odds. Simple as that, detach from the idea of the perfect woman and you'll be free

Maj. Benson Payne likes this.
  4. What are you saying? I agree there is no perfect partner in romance and even marital love. Does someone reading believe in soulmates? Tell me if they never fight or struggle with why they should stay together as lovers do.

That being said I gotta drop this for a vibe check man that was kind of harsh of you not to point the finger at someone else's black spots so to say.

Truth be told I wanted to share this song for fun before I sign off tonight it's all good but I totally agree we should find a way to live content with ourself and not try to find completeness by any means in someone else. I see it that way for myself at least, does not mean I do not want to be with someone right now but I know they cannot make me genuinely happy.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  5. Le 18

Le 18 Fapstronaut

We all feel lost sometimes. Man, after my ex broke up with me i was lost, but you got to move forward. I know it hurts but a woman will come when you are ready.

I tried packning up girls, dating sites and all that and the only thing I got out of it was anxiety. I am sure it might work for some but for some it wont for others. When you focus on yourself and better yourself, you will find someone.

Love yourself first, and then someone else will be able to. Thats my advice, but of course you are free to do whatever you want.

6. Michela F

Michela F Fapstronaut

I feel lost too...

7. Hi buddy, sorry to hear about that. Sometimes I feel lost and alone too. I would say, keep healing. Do not compare your life with others, it is not a race, there is no winner. Practice self-love activities, such as journaling, taking walks, speaking with a friend or parent. If you start having a positive mindset, you will attract positive people in your life. If possible, pray.

Futureself likes this.

8. To love myself I am at 80% to be honest. I know somethings not right when everyone I know is moving forward and I'm the third banana. It has been like this for a while and it honestly sucks deep down in with me. I can't move up at work right now unless I'm kissing managements ass, but they already have favorites. I'm thinking of getting a new job soon.

I've honestly been letting myself slip from boredom and lack of life.

9. OffCartman

OffCartman Fapstronaut

It's hard, but we've all been there. Use this time to work on yourself, physically, emotionally, professionally. Forget about dating (it's kind of a lost cause with COVID anyway) and just work on yourself. The rest will follow in due time.