1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Im glad I didnt peak early

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Khri$$ Javan, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Temporarily Suspended

When we compare ourselves too other people it can make us feel bad inside. When I would compare myself to other men I felt very adequate, They had the status, fame, women and lavish lifestyles, luxury cars etc. I was so insecure with myself in my teens and twenties that I couldn't see the gifts I blessed with right in front of me. Now that I am approaching thirty I think to myself that I am glad that I didn't peak in high school or in my 20s . As my 30s are approaching, I never felt sooooooo gooood in my life. Not where I need to be ideally, I have LONG ways to go but I'm going to put the work in thats required for me to change my lifestyle. I have that burning desire/hunger that I didnt thave back then in my teens n my twenties

Yeah I might not be the strongest or the biggest guy. I might not have the huge social media following, I might not have the luxuries lifestyle, hell Im not even good with woman but one thing for sure is I have that "toughness" that alot of people lack nowadays, I have a big heart that and my wonderful personality and my health is all I need. I am just getting my life started at the age of 29. Who knows If I really take care of myself I could possibly have another 15 years of my "prime".