1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Intentionally Having Fantasize And Sexual Thoughts is Relapse?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by trevormicheal, Nov 12, 2023.

1. trevormicheal

trevormicheal Fapstronaut

Everyday Morning And Night I Am Intentionally Having Sexual Thoughts And Fantasizing About Old P Videos And Sex With Girl For 2 Hours. Am I relapsed? Or Can I Continue My Nofap Journey?

(Sorry For My Bad English)

Andy1517 likes this.
  2. You're a MAN that's why you get those thoughts. But you'll have to ignore them! Yes, you don't have to give them more strength and keep thinking that way, or it'll take you back to your habits.
    Just try ignoring them.
    Computers can do multitasking but our brain can focus and process only one task at a time! Which is a great news! Just try your brain to process any other thought and there you go! The negative one will no longer be there!
    Good luck!​

3. oretna

oretna Fapstronaut

Depends on the rules you have set for yourself. I would call that a relapse for me.

In The Moment likes this.
  4. trevormicheal

Yeah Thank You❤

Hamza Ji likes this.
  5. DarkPassenger17

DarkPassenger17 Fapstronaut

I dont think it is, but its a sure fire way of leading yourself back into the pit. It's pretty much the same as "peeking." I find that when I allow my mind to wander, the fight becomes much more intense, to the point that I fall right back in. Just like I try and stay off of social media and other sites that give just a glimpse of temptation. Sometimes that's all it takes to get the motor running full throttle.

trevormicheal and tice_dg29 like this.
  6. tice_dg29

tice_dg29 New Fapstronaut

For me indeed there are some visual "triggers" that can cause this to happen. And they can be super-subtle. Like just seeing a girl that might be attractive even in the corner of my eye in public can already start this subconscious thought process for me. And that happening at the wrong time can really ramp things up. So these things come up and that is fine, just don't "feed" them. It's kinda like meditation, acknowledge the thought is there, and then just let it go. Choose not to push it away, but give it no attention.

redplanetpower and trevormicheal like this.
  7. trevormicheal

Yeah Correct

8. trevormicheal

100% True