1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Journal for Self Evaluation

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by change_For_Love, Feb 1, 2022.

1. change_For_Love

change_For_Love Fapstronaut

The Story of my addiction
    I was 15, when I watched my first P. Before that first P, I watched a lot of nude images, I watched FTV swimwear models, etc. It's been 7 years and now I am 22 that I am addicted to that stuff.​

Things I am suffering now
    • Addicted to adult sites, especially chat sites
    • Depression
    • Anxiety
    • Panic attacks
    • Low self esteem
    • Social anxiety
    • ED
    • Laziness
    • Less courage
    • Seeing some girls as just body parts
    • Thinking bad about the unknown girls
    • Negative thoughts
    • Less strength physically and mentally
    • Lean body
    What if I can change
    What if I can change and become the man that I want? I am just asking this question to myself. I am not going to give up. Everything which is happening to me is because of the addiction that I have created by a long time.
    I want to change for my beloved.
    My love is my motivation
    Now I have a purpose to live. I want to protect my love. I want to whatever it takes. Because I am not the man who want to live a life like this. I want to be in a good position, mentally, physically, emotionally and financially. Even if I loss my beloved, I will not give up. Because, if I loss It's only because I couldn't do anything to protect my love.
    I will win and help the people like me to win this battle

ANewFocus likes this.
  2. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

I was in your shoes at your age and I failed. Every day, every action must move you toward your goal. You will have to give up things you love and enjoy to achieve your goal and build your life around healthy habits that meet your goal. Go do it.

change_For_Love likes this.
  3. change_For_Love

change_For_Love Fapstronaut

Hello,
    What do you mean by things you love?

4. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

You are really young, you have all the time to change yourself and your life. Probably at the moment you want to change so many things that it could feel overwhelming. Start with the littlest things, by those achievements you will gain self-esteem and feel more confident to deal with bigger goals. Step by step you can get whenever you want. You won't change your life in a day so get ready to be patience , to sweat and to work hard. You can do it

5. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Things that you enjoy but don’t help your recovery.

change_For_Love likes this.