1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My only outlet

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by tatt2666, Oct 2, 2020.

1. tatt2666

tatt2666 Fapstronaut

Yes I’m coming back after a long period away so that means a lot of PMO , the hardest thing and ...
    Well the main reason I wanted to reset is cause I wanted to be a better and more present lover for my partner . But recently that side of our relationship has all but gone for no reason I can explain, so my PMO had gotten seriously out of control as in couple of years out of control . Literally an hour a go trying to pmo while my partner upstairs thought .... what am I doing , so this is the first few hours

Lasthope1234 likes this.
  2. Lasthope1234

Lasthope1234 Fapstronaut

Welcome back and I hope you succeed this time. I have few question for you that will really help me with my situation. How do you manage your relationship with this PMO addition? How do you get aroused by your SO while you see this nasty P? Don’t you have PIED?

3. eric9000k

eric9000k Fapstronaut

Cool, good decision, so what's your plan of attack? Are you going to get motivated for a few days, get your head together, and then time to get serious about pleasing your partner?